Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (RQF) Recognised Qualification & SEN Certificate Course
Have a passion for teaching but don’t know how to get further with it? Turn it into your power and make significant developments to thousands of lives! This certificate course is the ideal course for you.
Our Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is designed in a way that covers everything you require as well as what the specification desires. This Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (RQF) is additionally enhanced by the free SEN course so that you can deal with a wide range of individuals that need different special educational needs.
This Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification is regulated by Ofqual and awarded by Focus Awards, ensuring you gain great competency and achieve all learning outcomes successfully to achieve acknowledgement through a certificate awarded by the awarding body. You will develop the essential skills that you require to gain a kick start as a professional teaching assistant. You will also get the opportunity to gain a CPD accredited SEN certificate with this qualification.
Enrol now and grab hold of a valuable certificate to get further with your career.
- Qualification Type: Focus Awards Level 3 Award
- Qualification Title: Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours: 80
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification Number (QN): 601/6103/6
Why This Qualification?
- Make promising advancements in your career - Our regulated qualification holds immense value, allowing you to climb up the ladder to success in no time.
- Upgrade your skillset - Gain the skills to become the best in your role and add more value to your current educational profile.
- Enhance credibility - Regulated by Ofqual and awarded by Focus Awards, value is added to your educational profile.
- Make changes to your career - Gain unique knowledge to transform your career.
- Cost-Efficient - With Apex Learning, you can enjoy savings of up to 80% on your educational investment.
**Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools **
To be awarded this qualification, a learner must achieve 12 credits from the following 4 mandatory units.
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as Organisations
- Understand Child and Young Person Development
- Understand how to safeguard the well-being of children and young people
- ⇒ Course 01: Education Management
- ⇒ Course 02: Educational Psychology and Development
- ⇒ Course 03: Advanced Teaching Assistant Diploma
- ⇒ Course 04: Special Education Needs (SEN) Training - Level 2
- ⇒ Course 05: EYFS Teaching - Level 3
- ⇒ Course 06: Phonics Teaching Diploma Level 3
- ⇒ Course 07: Leadership in Teaching
- ⇒ Course 08: Lesson Planning for Teaching
- ⇒ Course 09: Remote Teaching Online
- ⇒ Course 10: Classroom Behaviour Management
- ⇒ Course 11: Performance Management
- ⇒ Course 12: People Management Skills Level 3
- ⇒ Course 13: Report Writing
- ⇒ Course 14: Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2
- ⇒ Course 15: Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course
- ⇒ Course 16: Level 3 Mental Health and Adolescent Course
- ⇒ Course 17: Safeguarding Children Level 3
- ⇒ Course 18: Functional Skills English Practice Level 2
- ⇒ Course 19: Train the Trainer
- ⇒ Course 20: Leadership & Management Diploma
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Total Qualification Time
It is an estimate of the total amount of time anticipated that a learner would spend to demonstrate mastery of all learning outcomes to achieve the award of the qualification. The whole qualification time is defined as GLH and an estimate of the time a learner will devote to preparation, study, and assessment. It does not underlie supervision by a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. In the case of qualification, the credit value is defined by TQT, and one credit corresponds to ten hours of learning. Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 80.
Total Qualification Time (TQT) is 120 hours.
The total credit value for this qualification is 12.
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all real-time contact time, hours of lectures or tutorials or supervision of a learner, tutor, trainer or other education providers.
Method of Assessment
Assessment is done internally and externally assured by Focus Awards. Each learner will create a portfolio of evidence demonstrating achievement of all the learning outcomes and the assessment criteria associated with each unit.
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio could include:
- Assessor observation – completed observational checklists on related action plans
- Witness testimony
- Learner product
- Assignments / projects / reports
- Record of oral and written questioning
- Learner and peer reports
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Evidence may be drawn from actual or simulated situations where appropriate and permitted by the relevant Sector Skills Council or Sector Skills Body.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Award in Teaching Assistant from Focus Awards
You will also get a CPD Accredited SEN Certificate alongside this qualification.
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Cover Supervision of Pupils in Schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Intermediate/Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
Who is this course for?
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (RQF)
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification.
Focus Awards does not set any other entry requirements, but training providers or colleges may have their own guidelines.
After receiving the Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certification, you would be eligible to function as a competent professional as:
- Senior Teaching Assistant
- Senior Learning Support Assistant
- Senior Special Educational Needs Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
After completing this course , I will get the certificate? And what about if I need my certificate urgently after buying the course?Answer:
Dear Sehar, You must complete the course and pass the assessments to obtain the certificate. It depends on you how low you will take to complete the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Where will be micro teaching session held weather online or in some school in IslamabadAnswer:
Dear Lubna, Good Morning. There is no micro-teaching session to achieve this qualification. This is a fully knowledge-based qualification. However, there are only 4 written assignments in the 4 units to achieve this qualification. This course is suitable for those who are planning to be a teaching assistant or currently working as a teaching assistant. The learner will be provided with all kinds of material and support to achieve the qualification after enrolling on the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Weather Course material is in written material or video based please guideAnswer:
Dear Lubna, Thank you for your interest in the course. As a regulated course, we offer a fully knowledge-based curriculum with all materials provided in written format. The course is fully knowledge-based. While there are no videos in the course, the comprehensive materials we created will help you prepare for the four written assignments included in the course. If you face any difficulty in the course you can avail the tutor support session.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.