Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Health is wealth, so it stands to reason that you’d want to learn how to take care of it properly. In this Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited course, you get step-by-step lessons on Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited which allow you to become confident in your skills when applying for jobs in the Health and care industry.
This course is made up of 19 modules, and each of them cover a crucial aspect of Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited. Here are a few of the things you will learn from the course:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of food safety.
- Prove awareness of all UK food and safety regulations.
- Show the ability to introduce and maintain an effective Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- Exhibit a fundamental understanding of microbiology.
- Identify and control contamination hazards.
- Understand the bacterial (and non-bacterial) sources of food poisoning.
- Prevent food spoilage and pest infestation.
- Show the ability to train and supervise staff in all of the above.
Furthermore, you get to enjoy uninterrupted access to the entire course to finish it at your own speed. And the icing on the cake is after you do finish the course you get your certificate completely free of charge! No paying for PDF certification, it’s all free and available the moment you complete the course.
Regardless of your prior experience or education, there are no restrictions or requirements to enrolling; you can enrol in the course from your phone, PC, laptop or tablet.
And if you needed more assurance on top of all that, then here it is— You get a 100% Money-Back Guarantee, so if you aren’t satisfied, you get a full refund.
Get started now and become skilled in Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited by training with the Training Express.
- Module 01: Food Safety – An Introduction
- Module 02: Supervision of Food Safety
- Module 03: Food Safety Legislation
- Module 04: Food Safety Management System
- Module 05: Food Safety Management Tools
- Module 06: Microbiology
- Module 07: Contamination Hazards
- Module 08: Controlling Contamination
- Module 09: Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness
- Module 10: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)
- Module 11: Personal Hygiene
- Module 12: Food and Temperature Control
- Module 13: Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperature
- Module 14: Food Spoilage and Preservation
- Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction
- Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Module 17: Pest Management
- Module 18: Food Safety Training for the Staff
- Module 19: Reopening and Adapting Your Food Business During COVID-19
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
After successfully completing this Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited course, you will qualify for the CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) certified certificate from Training Express.
Why Choose The CPD Certification Service Accredited Course?
Hundreds and thousands of professionals recognise the CPD Certified symbol as the qualitative benchmark that reflects and sets the industry standards. CPD UK evaluates learning activities to the highest standards and courses are certified against the universally accepted structured checklist.
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering - CPD Accredited training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.