London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Sales (QCF) is designed for people who work in a sales environment, either in sales roles or performing sales functions, and who have direct contact with customers. This qualification is aimed at those who carry out selling activities, such as telesales, on-line and face-to-face selling, covering all industries including the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Level 3 Diploma - Sales (QCF)
Mandatory Units Group A
- Negotiating, handling objections and closing sales
- Complying with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in a sales or marketing role
Optional Units Group B
- Obtaining and analysing sales-related information
- Obtaining and Analysing Competitor Information
- Buyer behaviour in sales situations
- Pricing for sales promotions
- Preparing and delivering a sales presentation
- Developing and implementing sales call plans
- Assisting customers in obtaining finance for purchases
- Assessing customers’ credit status
- Communicating using digital marketing/sales channels
- Contributing to the development and launch of new products and/or services
- Manage own professional development within an organisation
Optional Units Group C
- Lead and manage meetings
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Leading a sales or marketing team
- Managing the induction and probation of sales staff
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £950)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £950)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.