PIP Services Limited
Add to basket or enquire
NVQ Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision + Gold CSCS Card in 4 weeks
Guaranteed Pass - Cheapest in UK - No Exams Needed
Highly Qualified Professional Assessors + Buy online & Group Discounts
We provide high quality NVQs led by highly qualified professional assessors. Each of them is based on national occupational standards and provides the elements of performance expected of a competent person. Each NVQ teaches best practice, knowledge to underpin competency, and the ability to adapt to any future changes. As part of your NVQ, industry expert assessors will ensure that relevant training materials, documentation, and other resources are used as well as providing high quality guidance at all times.
- One of the main benefits with enrolling onto one of our NVQ programmes is that you will automatically qualify for a red CSCS card.
- Supervisors, Managers and Technical Workers can apply for this particular card with proof of registration onto an NVQ/SVQ level 3 or higher and who are not an approved member of a Professional Body.
- You will need to have at least one year (in the last three years) on the job experience.
- Also, you will need to have completed the relevant level of CITB Health, Safety and Environment test in the last 2 years (unless you are exempt – HSE Test and Exemptions).
- The card is valid for three years and cannot be renewed, again meaning you should pass your NVQ or SVQ within the 2 years, to progress to a supervisory or management CSCS card.
Every assessor at PIP has extensive hands-on experience in the construction sector. As a result they can provide the most appropriate knowledge and a realistic approach to learning. The assessors will work to support candidates, employers, and other stakeholders, delivering training plans and mapping out expected progression; this makes attainment easier.
Who is this course for?
Employers who send their staff to obtain NVQs can enjoy a wide range of benefits. Most importantly it can boost employee competency and retention. Training opportunities can also help with recruitment because it shows that progression is possible. The new skills that employees acquire will boost their performance, productivity, and morale, all of which benefit the business. Ultimately the more competent, highly trained people there are on a site, the safer the working environment will be.
Employees benefit just as much from completing NVQs that train them to national occupational standards. Most importantly they are an official recognition of their skills, knowledge and competency, showcasing that they can work safely and effectively on construction sites. Taking and passing a course boosts motivation and self-confidence. The ability to progress on to higher level NVQ courses will also help to keep people motivated and happy with their career choice.
If you are an employee looking to obtain new skills or an employer who wants to increase the skills of their workforce, NVQs could be exactly what you are looking for.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.