Future Fit Training Limited
Add to basket or enquire
This VTCT accredited course will give you the knowledge and understanding of the nutritional requirements of a healthy diet and is ideal for anyone who wants to provide nutrition advice to clients and run their own clinics.
Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity (QCF)
Qualify with certificates in:
- Nutrition and Weight Management - Gain a thorough understanding of the essentials of nutrition and weight management. It will also provide you with the fundamental tools needed to provide dietary advice to clients and deliver weight management classes.
- Behaviour Change Coaching - The Formula 4 Change system, is a course developed by Future Fit Training and Dr Gary Mendoza, which will enable you to easily assess clients, choose the right strategies and techniques to facilitate positive behaviour changes
Who is this course for?
This accredited home study Nutrition course is ideal for anyone who wants to work become a Nutrition and Weight Loss, Professional.
Our students come from a range of different backgrounds and they choose to study nutrition for a variety of reasons:
- Looking to complete a career change and they decide to study nutrition because it is something that has always fascinated them
- Work in unrelated areas such as health-care or catering but feel nutrition knowledge would be beneficial to their current job role.
- Fitness professionals who want to be able to advise their clients on diet, weight loss and sports nutrition.
No prior knowledge or work experience is needed to study this course. Instead, you should proactively lead a healthy lifestyle to be a good role model for your clients and demonstrate the advantages of a balanced diet.
By the end of this course, you will be able too...
- Work as a nutrition and weight loss consultant – advertise professional services as a Nutrition and Weight Loss Adviser or Consultant
- Start your own business – run a private clinic as a diet and nutrition adviser
- Work for the NHS – work for the NHS and provide nutrition advice, working in roles including health trainers or a dietic assistant
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.