Open up the door to your future and hold the key to your own success with this exciting Estate Agency Diploma that will help you to achieve your goals of becoming a fully-fledged estate agent. As a successful estate agent, you will be able to provide your clients with the home of their dreams, as well as help investors to invest their cash in properties to create a potentially lucrative business. Gain the essential expertise, know-how and certification and you will be able to continue along this rewarding career path in no time at all.
Study Online Anytime, Anywhere
With our online courseware, you can work your way through the estate agency syllabus whenever it is convenient to do so. There’s no need to worry about reaching unattainable deadlines, because there are none! You can take as much time as you need to study the sixteen easy-to-digest modules, before taking the final assessment. Pass with flying colours and you will be able to add this recognised certification to your growing CV. If you aspire to becoming a successful estate agent, this is an excellent place to start!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
If you have a desire to work within the estate agency field, this online course is an ideal place to start. With no entry requirements, the course would be perfect for those with little to no experience of the industry.
- Learn more about the requirements of an estate agent, and what working in the real estate industry entails.
- Get to grips with the two main different types of estate agency – domestic and commercial property – as well as rental agents and property negotiations.
- Understand some of the pros and cons of hiring an estate agent, including the downfalls that can be encountered with self-sales.
- Appreciate the need for networking and canvassing with regards to getting to know your clients and building a solid client base.
- Identify some of the day-to-day responsibilities of an estate agent, including the importance of routine, self-discipline and time-management.
- Take a look at the basics that are involved in selling a property with an estate agent.
- Understand some of the jargon you will encounter, including valuation, evaluation and estimation.
- Recognise some of the elements of performing viewings, including setting them up, preparing the property and following the plan that has been put in place.
- Gain valuable know-how with regards to negotiation, including the negotiator’s mind-set and the power of silence.
- Take a look at the property buying process, and what the role of the estate agent is.
- Understand the major elements of sales progression, including the role of surveyors, solicitors and conveyancers.
- Get to grips with the technology that is used to aid real estate, and what affect it has had in comparison with old school advertising.
- Define investment property, including its management and legal aspects.
- Take a look at what letting agents are, including their associations and the landlord to letting agent relationship.
- Understand what property management is, and how it can overlap with letting agents.
- Touch upon some of the laws and regulations that you will comply with, including the Estate Agents Act 1979.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study around your current work and home commitments, with our flexible and convenient courseware that is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Learn at home, or on the go, thanks to compatibility with a variety of devices, browsers and platforms.
- Online support available throughout, should you need help with the courseware at any point.
- Industry recognised certification will give your portfolio a boost!
- Move forward with your career goals and progress to success as a professional estate agent.
Get your foot in the door of real estate, and sign up for this rewarding course today!
- Units of Study
2 Different Types of Estate Agents
The Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
Getting to Know Your Clients
A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
Selling Property with an Estate Agent
Buying with an Estate Agent
About Letting Agents
Laws and Regulations
Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB Operating Systems Windows 7
iOS Browsers Internet Explorer 8 or above
Mozilla Firefox Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.