Red Hop Training
Add to basket or enquire
This Health & Safety Level 3 course is fully accredited by both RoSPA and CPD. This course is ideal for Health and Safety professionals and is a great addition to the CV of all managers and supervisors.
The course combines great content with the latest e-learn technology and this, plus our dedication to support, has resulted in a pass rate of 100%! The course has 23 easy to follow modules that are all 'bite-sized' and includes a final test that is unlocked once the modules are complete.
- Ensures compliance with UK Health and Safety legislation
- Developed by health and safety professionals
- Accredited by CPD and Approved by RoSPA
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- Approximate duration: 3-4 hours
This online Level 3 Health and Safety course will provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
The course goes into detail about each area of health and safety that businesses may encounter and provides information on how to undertake effective risk assessments and implement relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures. The course gives an in depth guide to health and safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors are expected to maintain.
This course is divided into 23 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple choice test at the end:
- Legislation and Risk Assessments
- Reporting and Investigating Accidents
- The Workplace and Work Equipment
- Fire and Explosion Responsibilities
- Fire and Explosion Control Measures
- Working at Height
- Vehicles: Work Site Hazards
- Vehicles: Driver Standards
- Vehicle Safety
- Conflict and Violence
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Working Safely With Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Types of Hazardous Substances (COSHH)
- Manual Handling: Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling: Reducing the Risks
- Employee Welfare and Emergency Procedures
- Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Role of Managers, Supervisors and PPE
- Staff Training
Aims of the Course
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by 'Health and Safety'
- Identify common workplace incidents and general ways to reduce their risk
- Recite the procedure to carry out in the event of a fire and know which fire extinguisher should be used
- Understand the importance and use of PPE
- Explain the basics of COSHH and how to minimise the risk of hazardous substances
- Identify different types of safety signs and know about first aid In the workplace
- Understand the basics of working at height
- Work with display screens correctly
- Deal with violence in the workplace
- Identify the key causes of stress
- List the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to electrical equipment
This Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 3 online course is fully accredited by both RoSPA, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, and CPD. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course. This qualification is universally accepted by all employers.
This Health and Safety Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal and you will be provided the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules you can access a quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resit the test as many times as required.
Approximately 3 hours to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace course is suitable for all employers, managers and/or supervisors who have a responsibility for providing high health and safety standards in the workplace. This includes those who have responsibility for training employees, maintaining standards and enforcing a positive health and safety culture at work.
It is recommended that you have a Level 2 Health and Safety qualification or a solid background and experience in the subject.
Warning: this qualification will seriously improve your career.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
i am currently studying towards my nebosh national diploma, and have just competed my 1st year. would it help for me to have this qualification
Hi Owen, yes this Level 3 H&S will certainly help your Nebosh studies. This is a fully RoSPA quality assured course and is an excellent qualification anyway. But it will be excellent in helping you with your main qualification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Carmen .L. asked:
I can do this course if I not have Level 2 ?
Yes you can. Depending upon your experience, it may take you a bit longer but we fully support our learners to achieve their goals and you can certainly do this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
ANY TRAINING CENTRE NEAR ME.
Hi Christopher, all of our courses are online. This provides you with the ability to learn at your own pace wherever you want to. All our courses include the latest e-learn technology so you can use whatever device you have at hand. And remember, we guarantee our courses so if you do not pass, we will fully refund you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.