London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy is to provide learners with a foundation for a career in a range of organisations in relation to financial management and accountancy. It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of accountancy, and the skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
Successful completion of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Ofqual Qualification Number: 603/3811/8
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy consists of 3 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits.
- Recording Financial Transactions (20 credits)
- Management Information (20 credits)
- Maintaining Financial Records (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Final year of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honors
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Graduate Diplomas
- Vocational Qualifications at Level 6
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learners must be 16 year of age to apply.
- No specific entry requirements for this programme
- No formal qualification required for entry to this programme.
Successful completion of Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Accountancy provides learners the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.