Green Cross Training
Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
The Emergency First Aid at Work course is a 1 day course developed in consultation with HSE that covers many emergencies that may occur in the workplace. This course covers regulatory requirements of emergency first aid. This requirement should be done in conjunction with a workplace risk assessment.
Learners on this course will:
- Build skills and knowledge to control and manage an emergency in the workplace
- Develop confidence to provide first aid to emergencies, illnesses or accidents in the workplace
This course has been adapted accordingly to ensure the safety of learners. This includes heightened sanitisation, ppe, social distancing and practical first aid solely performed on mannequins. We're here to make sure our learners have the tools to save lives with their safety as a priority.
- Delivered by a qualified instructor over a 1 day period
- Includes interactive scenario training to aid learning and recall
- Learners are assessed throughout using practical demonstrations, quizzes and activities
On completion the learner will receive:
- A TQUK Level 3/6 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) certificate, valid for three years.
Emergency First Aid at Work course content:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of the first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation safely
- Placing an AED correctly
- Providing first aid for casualty who is:
- unresponsive and breathing normally
- Suffering a seizure
- Unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Suffering from shock
- With external bleeding
- With a minor injury
- Burns and scalds
Who is this course for?
This course is for any individual that wants to develop skills in emergency first aid.
This course would meet regulation for businesses with low risk environments such as offices,
Learners must be 14+ and have an understanding of written and spoken english.
This course will be an asset on your CV and enhance your employability.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Chelsea Young asked:
Do you have any courses planned for Sheffield, and if so what dates please?
Hi Chelsea - yes we have an number of dates next year - you can view these date on our website and choose Sheffield in the venue - For January we have 11th and 26th - regardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.