London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a 12-credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It is a work related, practically oriented qualification designed to develop, knowledge, understanding and skills needed for progression to further qualifications and a career in education/training.
OfQual Qualification Number: 601/8386/X
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training
To be awarded this qualification, a learner must achieve a minimum of 12 credits. Three credits from Group A, six credits from Group B, and three credits from Group C.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training or
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training or
- Facilitate Learning and Development in Individuals or
- Facilitate Learning and Development in Groups
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
- This qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree or Level 4diploma course.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learners must be 16 year of age to apply.
- No specific entry requirements for this programme
- No formal qualification required for entry to this programme.
Successful completion of Level 3 Education and Training qualification provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including Level 4 diplomas.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.