London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Diploma in Sales is designed for people who work in a sales environment, either in sales roles or performing sales functions, and who have direct contact with customers. This qualification is aimed at those who carry out selling activities, such as telesales, on-line and face-to-face selling, covering all industries including the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Level 3 Diploma in Sales consists of 2 core units totalling 30 credits and 2 further units from option units for a combined total of 60 credits
Mandatory Units Group A
- Negotiating, handling objections and closing sales
- Complying with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in a sales or marketing role
Optional Units Group B
- Obtaining and analysing sales-related information
- Obtaining and Analysing Competitor Information
- Buyer behaviour in sales situations
- Pricing for sales promotions
- Preparing and delivering a sales presentation
- Developing and implementing sales call plans
- Assisting customers in obtaining finance for purchases
- Assessing customers’ credit status
- Communicating using digital marketing/sales channels
- Contributing to the development and launch of new products and/or services
- Manage own professional development within an organisation
Optional Units Group C
- Lead and manage meetings
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Leading a sales or marketing team
- Managing the induction and probation of sales staff
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
- This qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree or Level 4 diploma course.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learners must be 16 year of age to apply.
- No specific entry requirements for this programme
- No formal qualification required for entry to this programme.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.