London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This qualification is designed to develop a high level understanding of the retail environment and accredit the competence of those working in visual merchandising roles within this environment. This qualifications will allow learners to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a national occupational level required by employers, thus proving competency in their job role.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Mandatory Group A
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
Group B Units
- Choose merchandise to feature in visual merchandising displays
- Manage the use of signage and graphics in visual merchandising displays
- Evaluate the effectiveness of visual merchandising displays
- Manage budgets for visual merchandising projects
- Contribute to improving a retail organisation’s visual merchandising policy
- Design visual merchandising display layouts
Group C Units
- Manage staff to receive goods in a retail environment
- Organise and monitor the storage of stock in a retail environment
- Follow guidelines for planning and preparing visual merchandising displays
- Dress visual merchandising displays to attract customers
- Order and position signage and graphics for visual merchandising displays
- Dismantle and store props and graphics from visual merchandising displays
- Make props and decorate fixtures and panels for visual merchandising displays
- Assemble visual merchandising displays Deputise for the leader of a retail team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of retail operations within own area of responsibility
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £950)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £950)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.