Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Visual Merchandising) (QCF)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
About this course
This qualification is designed to develop a high level understanding of the retail environment and accredit the competence of those working in visual merchandising roles within this environment. This qualifications will allow learners to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a national occupational level required by employers, thus proving competency in their job role.
- Same qualification as on-campus students
- Recognised qualification and accepted worldwide for further education.
- Assessments via assignment submission/ course work.
- You study on-line at your own pace
- No IELTS/ GMAT or English test required.
Who is this course for?
This qualification provide progression to the Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Retail Skills (Sales Professional) (QCF) and/or the Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Retail Skills (Management) (QCF). The potential job roles for those working towards these qualifications are:Retail assistant, Retail buyer, Retail manager, Retail merchandiser.
Why Online ?
- With LearnUNI you get following advantages of studying on-line.
- Affordable - Most of our programmes offer flexible fee payment plans. Enrol with minimum investment, pay in interest free instalments.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission/ course work. There are NO exams.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.