London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Sales Professional) (QCF) is a flexible qualification designed to provide learners with an in-depth level of retail competence required by employers in the sector.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Mandatory Group A
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
Optional Group B
- Audit stock levels and stock inventories in a retail environment
- Source required goods and services in a retail environment
- Monitor and help improve food safety in a retail environment
- Manage staff to receive goods in a retail environment
- Organise and monitor the storage of stock in a retail environment
- Maintain the availability of goods on display in a retail environment to promote sales
- Manage the payment transaction process in a retail environment
- Help customers to choose alcoholic beverages in a retail environment
- Help customers to choose specialist products in a retail environment
- Deputise for the leader of a retail team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of retail operations within own area of responsibility
- Manage the prevention of wastage and loss in a retail environment
- Produce staffing schedules to help a retail team to achieve its targets
- Monitor and support secure payment point use during trading hours
Optional Group C
- Hand-process fish in a retail environment
- Process greengrocery products for sale in a retail environment
- Finish meat products by hand in a retail environment
- Organise own work to meet a dough production schedule a retail environment
- Select, weigh and measure bakery ingredients
- Hand-divide, mould and shape fermented dough
- Maintain foods safety while working with food in a retail environment
- Pick products in a retail environment to fulfil customer orders
- Check stock levels and sort out problems with stock levels in a retail environment
- Maintain moisture levels for crops or plants
- Provide nutrients to crops or plants
- Remove unwanted plant growth to maintain development
- Identify and report the presence of pests, diseases and disorders
- Finish bake-off food products in a retail environment
- Glaze, coat or decorate bake-off products for sale in a retail environment
- Demonstrate products to customers in a retail environment
- Provide a bra fitting service in a retail environment
- Advise customers on the fixing and care of tiles
- Cash up in a retail environment
- Promote a retail store’s credit card to customers in a retail environment
- Provide service to customers in a dressing room in a retail environment
- Promote food or drink products by offering samples to customers
- Help customers to apply for a retail store’s credit card and associated insurance products
- Help customers to choose delicatessen products in a retail environment
- Portion delicatessen products to meet customer requirements in a retail environment
- Merchandise plants and other relevant products
- Demonstrate make-up and skincare products to customers at a beauty counter in a retail environment
- Operate a customer record card system on a beauty counter in a retail environment
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Improve the customer relationship
- Work with others to improve customer service
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Promote continuous improvement
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £950)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £950)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.