London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Management) (QCF) is a flexible qualification designed to provide Learners with an indepth level of retail competence required by employers in the sector.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Mandatory Group A
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
Optional Group B1
- Audit stock levels and stock inventories in a retail environment
- Source required goods and services in a retail environment
- Monitor and help improve food safety in a retail environment
- Manage staff to receive goods in a retail environment
- Organise and monitor the storage of stock in a retail environment
- Maintain the availability of goods on display in a retail environment to promote sales
- Manage the payment transaction process in a retail environment
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of retail operations within own area of responsibility
- Manage the prevention of wastage and loss in a retail environment
- Produce staffing schedules to help a retail team to achieve its targets
- Monitor and maintain health and safety in a retail environment
- Monitor and support secure payment point use during trading hours
Optional Group B2
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
- Make effective decisions
- Manage conflict in a team
- Manage or support equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in own area of responsibility
Optional Group B3
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Improve the customer relationship
- Work with others to improve customer service
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Promote continuous improvement
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £950)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £950)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.