London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is to provide learners with a foundation to provide an entry route to UK and international university courses.
It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of study skills, mathematics, computing, society and culture, business and accounting, providing the knowledge and skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 4 diploma or bachelor’s degrees at a university on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
This Level 3 Diploma consists of 3 mandatory units and 3 optional units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Foundation Mathematics (20 credits)
- Foundation Computing (20 credits)
- Study Skills (20 credits)
Optional Units ( Select 3 units)
- Foundation Business and Management (20 credits)
- Foundation Economics (20 credits)
- Foundation Accounting (20 credits)
- Foundation Psychology (20 credits)
- Foundation Sociology (20 credits)
- Foundation Law (20 credits)
- Foundation Hospitality (20 credits)
- Foundation Government and Politics (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed via submission of assignments and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of this diploma qualification provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Who accepts this diploma ?
Some examples are below:
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Sussex
- Middlesex University
- University of Greenwich
- Regent’s University London
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Essex
- Chester University
- University of Sunderland
- Bangor University
- University of Wales, Trinity Saint David
- University of South Australia, Business School
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.