London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is to provide learners with a foundation to provide an entry route to UK and international university courses.
It is designed to ensure that each learner is equipped with knowledge of study skills, mathematics, computing, society and culture, business and accounting, providing the knowledge and skills to adapt rapidly to change and progress with their learning.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/0046/2
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
This qualifications at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
This Level 3 Diploma consists of 3 mandatory units and 3 optional units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Foundation Mathematics (20 credits)
- Foundation Computing (20 credits)
- Study Skills (20 credits)
Optional Units ( Select 3 units)
- Foundation Business and Management (20 credits)
- Foundation Economics (20 credits)
- Foundation Accounting (20 credits)
- Foundation Psychology (20 credits)
- Foundation Sociology (20 credits)
- Foundation Law (20 credits)
- Foundation Hospitality (20 credits)
- Foundation Government and Politics (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed via submission of assignments and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
- This qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelors degree or Level 4 diploma course.
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Who is this course for?
Successful completion of this diploma qualification provides learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Learners must be 16 year of age to apply.
- No specific entry requirements for this programme
- No formal qualification required for entry to this programme.
Who accepts this diploma ?
Some examples are below:
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Sussex
- Middlesex University
- University of Greenwich
- Regent’s University London
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Essex
- Chester University
- University of Sunderland
- Bangor University
- University of Wales, Trinity Saint David
- University of South Australia, Business School
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.