Add to basket or enquire
Learn to negotiate masterfully, and give yourself a considerable edge in personal and financial success!
During your working life, you will come across many situations that call you to come on top when it comes negotiations. It could be a sales contract, finalising the salary of a sales representative or a finalising a discount percentage with a dealer; your success in these activities is highly dependent on your ability to negotiate. This is when you need to master negotiation skills.
Enrol in this negotiation course today, and learn to negotiate masterfully, to give yourself a considerable edge in personal and financial success. During the course, you will be acquainted with everything you need to know about negotiation, from preparing and planning, creating win/win situations, and ending the deal to your utmost advantage.
It is considered a much sought-after courses that can help learners to get familiar with the art of negotiation. The course covers important topics such as strategies for overcoming objection and how to prepare before negotiations begin. The Diploma in Negotiating Sales – Level 3 course is really important for sales personnel whatever the job description as in most instances hard core sales involves closing sales deals in whatever capacity.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 01: Introduction
Module 02: Negotiating Sales And The Basic Sales Process
Module 03: Before Negotiations Begin
Module 04: Guidelines For Successful Negotiation
Module 05: Strategies For Overcoming Objections
Module 06: Strategies For Getting To Agreement
Module 07: After The Negotiation
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- Introduction to the art of negotiation in sales.
- Effectively negotiating to win in the sales process.
- How to prepare before negotiations begin.
- The proper guidelines to achieve success in negotiations.
- What the possible strategies for overcoming objections in the sales process.
- Commonly used strategies for clinching the deal.
Students will receive a “Diploma in Negotiating Sales – Level 3” certificate from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
The assessment would consist of a final assignment, the passing mark for which is 65%. Learners will receive a result within 3 days’ time. The assignment cost a minimal £19.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for anyone involved in the sales process including those who intend to be in sales management. Also for those in leadership positions in the sales departments like sales managers, this course is invaluable as it teaches much-needed negotiations skills to excel in the field.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. Some previous experience in the sales process will be advantageous when following this course.
There are many career openings available in the industry related to this field of study, such as:
- Lettings Negotiator
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Marketing Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Fashion Buyer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.