Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Level 3 Diploma in Investment and Finance with Official Certification
This course is endorsed under ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
Get 2 accredited qualifications in 1 program. The submission of your assessment is compulsory to get your ABC Awards certification. However, if you take a 20 question MCQ examination, you can also receive a free e-certificate from CPD & iAP.
The Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 is the perfect choice of course for individuals who want to qualify further in investment and finance. The course covers the fundamental skills on how to trade efficiently. It is a highly competitive field and having a qualification in investment and finance will give learners insight into the latest trends and techniques on keeping ahead of their career.
The course will feature key subjects such as investment and taxation, financial planning, inflation and evaluation of loans. Learn the skills and strategies required to invest money for your clients and company. How can you confidently make an investment? Do you know the market analysis? These are some of the features covered in the course to enable individuals to make investments with confidence.
The Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 is an excellent course for individuals who want to have a career in the financial and investment industry. The course will help students who want to acquire an academic qualification and start a career in finance and investment.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
What is covered in this course?
- Gain a clear understanding of your job role in finance and investment with clear objectives in mind.
- Understand how to use best practices to create financial models.
- Analyse and understand cash flow statements.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what investment banking is
- Learn how to identify fiscal policy issues.
- Learn about investment and taxation.
Course Curriculum : Level 3 Diploma in Investment and Finance with Official Certification
Module 1: Investment
- Introduction to Investment
Module 2: Investment Assumption
- Investment assumptions
- Time of investment and start of business
- Cash earnings
- Cash investments
- Interest amounts
- Relevant amounts
- None committed amounts
- Opportunity amounts
- Marginal amounts
- Discount rate
- Investment horizon
Module 3: Investment Evaluation Methods
- Investment evaluation methods
- The net present value method
- Internal rate of return method
- The annuity method
- The pay – back method
Module 4: Investment Motives
- Investment motives
- Investment in additional capacity
- Investment in a new project
- Rationalization investments
Module 5: Critical Values In Investment
- Critical values in investment
Module 6: Choosing Between Investment Evaluation Methods
- Choosing Between Investment Evaluation Methods
7: Investments And Taxation
- Investments and taxation
- General assumptions on taxes
Module 8: Investment And Inflation
- Investment and inflation
- Investment including inflation – one inflation rate
- Investment including inflation – multiple inflation rates
Module 9: Investment and Working Capital
- Investment and working capital
- Including working capital in investment evaluations
Module 10: Replacement Of Investments
- The no-replacement situation
- The identical replacement situation
- Replacement of old technology with new technology
Module 11: What to Include In Real Life
- What to Include In Real Life
Module 12: Financing
- Equity Financing
- Debt Financing
Module 13: Financing Considerations
- Financing considerations
- Business environment
- Stable business environment
- Dynamic business environment
- Loan terms
- Loan period
- Nominal value
- Interest and commission costs (cost and risk)
- Calculation of proceeds
- Loan repayment (liquidity)
- Extension of repayment (flexibility)
- Early repayment (flexibility)
- Currency (risk and cost)
- Loan termination and loan governance
Module 14: Amortization Of Loans
- Amortization of loans
- Standing loan (bullet loan)
- General characteristics
- Amortization of a standing loan (bullet loan)
- Serial loan
- General characteristics
- Amortization of a serial loan
- Annuity loan
- General characteristics
- Amortization of an annuity loan
Module 15: Evaluation of Loan
- Evaluation of loan
- Evaluation of a standing loan (bullet loan)
- Evaluation of a serial loan
- Evaluation of an annuity loan
- Evaluation loans –overview
Module 16: Evaluation of Other Credit
- Evaluation of other credit
- Overdraft accounts (non-scheduled amortization)
- Trade creditors
Module 17: Financial Planning
- Financial planning
- Finding the right financing package
- Evaluation of cost of the financial package
- Evaluation of financing package 1
- Evaluation of financing package 2
- Evaluation of financing package 3
- Conclusion of evaluation of financing packages
- Other considerations
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Investment and Finance – Level 3 successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-04461
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
What's special about us
- No Hidden Fees
- Efficient and effective customer service for all your queries
- Endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme
- Get a 30% discount when you pay the full amount at once. This includes the course fee, assessment fee and certificate fee.
While the submission of your assignment is compulsory for you to get your ABC Awards accredited certification, you can also receive another CPD & iAP accredited, free e-certificate if you take a 20 multiple choice exam.
Who is this course for?
- Accounts Executives
- Accountant, Accounts Manager
- Students of Accounting
- Tax Accounting learners, Investment Bankers, Finance Managers
- Anyone who is looking to gain a knowledge and skills in Investment and Finance.
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Accounting Manager
- Tax Accountant
- Accounts Executive
- Staff Accountant
- Investment Banker
Others jobs you can get
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.