London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This 60 credit Qualification has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors.
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/1051/0
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 4 Certificate or first of 3 year Honours Degree at UK University on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management qualification consists of 3 mandatory units and 3 optional units for a combined total of 60 credits.
- Innovation for Business (10 credits)
- English for Business Communication (10 credits)
- Thinking Entrepreneurially (10 credits)
Optional Units (Choose any 2 units)
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (15 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting (15 credits)
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma qualification enables learners’ direct entry to BA (Hons) Business Studies / BA (Hons) Global Business degree (fee - £5500 for LSIB learners) or into Year 1 of any other three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 4 Diplomas.
As per UCAS, UCAS Tariff calculator is an indicative guide only.
- Not all universities and colleges use the UCAS Tariff, and just because a qualification does not have Tariff points doesn’t mean that they won’t accept it.
- It’s really important to check the entry requirements for the course(s) you’re interested in.
- If you have any questions, talk to the university or college you’re applying to, or your teacher/adviser.
This Level 3 Diploma is awarded by Qualifi, UK - OfQual, an awarding body by UK government's regulator of qualifications.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
This qualification will suit you if you are planning to take a business degree but do not yet have sufficient, relevant attainment at Level 3 to meet the entry requirements for a higher education course
- There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment.
- Learner must be 16 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management qualification enables learners’ direct entry to BA (Hons) Business Studies degree (fee - £5500 for LSIB learners) or into Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 4 Diplomas.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.