Add to basket or enquire
Build a healthy community with your caregiving ability. Kickstart a promising career as a care worker by enrolling into the TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF) and improve the quality of people’s life.
The TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF) course is accredited by TQUK, the UK’s rising Awarding Organisation. TQUK is a well-established Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation which guarantees professionalism and recognition of your qualifications.
This certification is suitable for professionals who want to establish their career in the healthcare industry within any care facilities. You would be able to ensure health, safety and wellbeing, as well as promote equality & inclusion in care settings. This accredited certification is particularly for those who are interested in acquiring adequate knowledge in the core skills of a care worker and understand the key practises and principles of a care facility environment effortlessly.
After the course is completed, you can perform a core part in supporting those who seek care and assistance with different personal and daily needs professionally, as well as establish a rewarding career in the healthcare industry.
Benefits you will gain:
- Top-notch e-learning materials.
- Unlimited access from any corner of the world.
- Accredited Certification.
- An innovative, easy-to-use learning platform.
- 24/7 student support.
***100% Money Back Guarantee***
We are confident about our course quality and want to provide the best service to our invaluable learners. That's why we provide 2 days Full Money Back Guarantee to ensure a hassle-free purchase. So don't be late and pursue your dream career with Apex Learning.
**TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services (RQF)**
- Unit - 1: Promote communication in care settings
- Unit - 2: Promote equality and inclusion in care settings
- Unit - 3: Promote health, safety and wellbeing in care settings
- Unit - 4: Promote personal development in care settings
- Unit - 5: Responsibilities of a care worker
- Unit - 9: Cleaning, decontamination and waste management
- Unit - 13: Promote person-centred approaches in care settings
- Unit - 20: Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion
- Unit - 21: Understand Mental Health Problems
- Unit - 23: Plan and Organise Meetings
- Unit - 30: Collate and Communicate Health Information to Individuals
Highlights of the TQUK Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF):
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Learn about the roles and principles of assessing vocationally related achievements
- Know the techniques and procedures for observing performances
- Gain a solid grip on how to collect and utilise evidences
- Be able to utilise the evidences for adequate assessment results
- Get a deeper knowledge on the standard assessment criteria
- Skilled in information management
- Know how to evaluate the assessment practice while reviewing feedbacks
This advanced TQUK Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF) course aims to provide learners with the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge to perform the professional role of assessing vocational training adequately.
Successful learners can progress through the suite of qualifications included in this specification and further to other qualifications such as the TQUK Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF).
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time consists of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or assessment, which takes place not under the supervision of a lecturer. The credit value for a qualification is determined by TQT and one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 90 hours.
This is an estimated total length of time that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification and to attain all learning outcomes.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 54.
Method of Assessment:
Assessment activities consist of a few short assignments that you have to complete to show evidence of general reading while adding references to your work.
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in an assessor role
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand assessing skills
- wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- want to study from home at their own convenience
There are no specific entry requirements but we recommend learners to have a minimum of level 2 in literacy and Numeracy or equivalent.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years young or above.
By securing the TQUK Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF) qualification, you’ll be able to practice as a qualified assessor of vocational training practices.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.