Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
This quali?cation develops the knowledge and skills needed when working with adults in health and social care environments. It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health care procedures.
It has three pathways:
- Generic Health and Social Care
- Learning Disability
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
- Course Materials for Level 3 Diploma in HSC
- Assignments – Level 3 Diploma in HSC
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll develop your skills by working and supporting people in a range of situations.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to support people by meeting their healthcare social care needs.
- This course will teach you about assisting them in daily tasks.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll also be able to promote a person-centred approach.
- In this course, you’ll gain knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce.
- Having this course, will gain your personal care assistant skills.
- On completion of this course, you’ll Increase analytical ability and skills when assessing the health needs of patients.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain wide range of knowledge in health and social care.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
You’ll be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a range of methods. This could include,
- Direct observation in the workplace.
(You’ll need to ensure that you’ve completed sufficient hours to enable you to develop and evidence your skills).
- A portfolio of evidence.
- Written assignments or a task (Assessment should follow the Skills for Care and Development QCF Assessment Principles).
- You’ll submit your assignments by online learning portal.
- You’ll be not given any exams
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the assessment successfully then you will be awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (501/2263/0) from NCFE.
Who is this course for?
- General nurse or Care assistants
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Health & Social care workers
- Carers or Pharmacists
- Midwives or Healthcare assistants
- Other healthcare professionals
- Mental health nurse
- Educational Psychologist
- Charity workers or Care support workers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.