London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This 60 credit Level 3 Diploma Health and Social Care Management Qualification is designed for managers in various types of organisations including hospitals and care homes in both the public and private sector.
Whilst the core competencies were drawn from the British healthcare system it has also been carefully considered that many managers may wish to use these qualifications abroad and so international aspects of healthcare policy and practice have also been included.
It is equivalent in size and level to an A level and an Access to Higher Education qualification.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 4 diploma or bachelor’s degrees at a university on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualification at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits.
- The Health and Social Care Sector :- 15 Credits
To develop an understanding of the structure of the health and social care sector, how legislation and codes of practice impact on provision and the importance of multi-disciplinary working.
- A Person Centred Approach to Health and Social Care :- 15 Credits
To develop an understanding of the importance of a person-centred approach in the health and social care sector and how it is applied in practice in different health and social care settings.
- Academic and Research Skills for Health and Social Care :- 15 Credits
To develop academic and research skills and the language skills needed to be able to formally present academic research, both in writing and orally.
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care :- 15 Credits
To develop knowledge and understanding of communication in health and social care organisations and to develop personal communication skills.
Total : 60 Credits
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of level 4 qualifications, including our Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care degree programme.
As per UCAS, UCAS Tariff calculator is an indicative guide only.
- Not all universities and colleges use the UCAS Tariff, and just because a qualification does not have Tariff points doesn’t mean that they won’t accept it.
- It’s really important to check the entry requirements for the course(s) you’re interested in.
- If you have any questions, talk to the university or college you’re applying to, or your teacher/adviser.
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is awarded by ATHE, UK - OfQual, an awarding body by UK government's regulator of qualifications.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a healthcare degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
The Learners must possess:
- There are no formal entry requirements.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 16 and above.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
On successful completion of a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care there are a number of progression opportunities.
Learners may progress to:
- Level 4 qualification such as the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.