Skills North East
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training.
We now deliver sessions through home learning and class room sessions, to keep you safe.
The Level 2 & 3 Diploma in Fitness instructing and Personal Training
is the ideal course for the aspiring personal trainer.
- Principles of anatomy, physiology and fitness
- professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Health and safety in the fitness environment
- Conducting client consultations to support positive behaviour change
- Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
- Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
- The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health
- Understanding lifestyle, health, wellbeing and common medical conditions
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
On completion, you will be prepared to set-up your business and attract paying clients.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is looking to become a Fitness or Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer or who wants to expand their knowledge in the Health and Fitness Industry.
- Be aged 19 years or over
- Be a UK Citizen and be able to provide ID
- Have previous experience of gym based exercises
- Have a good level of communication (i.e. Maths and English)
Employment links with local gyms are available for learners who complete their qualification. Potential career and progression paths include:
- Gym Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Exercise Referral Specialist
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.