London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
The aim of this qualification is to recognise learners’ achievements within the customer service environment. It is also for learners whose job role requires them to deliver continually improving service to customers. These learners may be in roles that carry a customer service specific job title, or their primary responsibility is to deliver excellent service to customers. The units incorporate recognised customer service terminology and cover up to date techniques and mediums for the delivery of customer service, including online services and social media. Employers have been consulted throughout the development to ensure the content of the qualification is full and relevant to ensure learners are occupationally competent in the workplace.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
Mandatory Units Group A
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Resolve customers’ problems
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
Optional Units Group B
- Develop resources to support consistency of customer service deliver
- Use service partnerships to deliver customer service
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Monitor the quality of customer service
- Understanding customer service staffing schedules
- Principles of customer service improvements
- Principles of managing customer service performance
- Understand customer relationships and customer retention
- Understanding effective communication in customer services
Optional Units Group C
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Manage team performance
- Manage individuals’ performance
- Collaborate with other departments
- Negotiating, handling objections and closing sales 3 4 22
- Obtaining and analysing sales-related information
- Buyer behavior in sales situations
- Manage incidents referred to a contact centre
- Lead direct sales activities in a contact centre team
- Bespoke software
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.