Add to basket or enquire
Customer service is a critical to the overall growth and development of any company. Every organisation wants to provide excellent customer service, but it is a skill that must be mastered. The Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training – Level 3 will give you an in-depth look at what it takes to have a customer-oriented approach and ensure customers are always satisfied. Customer service is important to many industries and sectors, particularly the hospitality industry. The course will equip you with the appropriate principles and practices on delivering the best customer service. Learn how to create a positive impression, understand customer service legislation and learn how to tackle queries, issues and requests. The course is an excellent guide for you to learn how to exceed customer expectations.
The course will also focus on Opera PMS Hotel Software training that will train you on how to use the application and become a professional hotel receptionist. The application is used to perform daily tasks set by the hotel professionally and efficiently. The Opera PMS application will teach you how to create a basic reservation, and complete check-in and check-out.
The Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training – Level 3 will educate you on why customer service goes hand in hand with long-term growth. Learn the tips and techniques of how to turn one-time customers into return customers.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA /Qualification Wales
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities in customer service in multiple industries.
- Learn how to apply customer service skills in the hospitality industry.
- Become an expert at using Opera PMS software training.
- Learn how to tackle guests’ questions and queries, while working in the front of house operations.
- Learn the fundamental basics of customer service and apply it in your business.
- Learn how to communicate with customers using effective communication process.
- Obtain customer feedback in order to polish your customer service programme.
1: Improve Customer Service And Legislation
2: Better Customer Communication For Your Business
3: Postive Impression To Deliver Great Customer Service
4: Handling Customer Requests ,Queries & Problems
5: Having Good Relationship With Customers
6: Manage Customer Feedback And Sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
ABC awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
Course Code: QLS-04951
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Managers, Customer Service Officers, Coordinators and Assistants
- Hotel Receptionists, Hotel employees of all levels
- Employees in multiple industries such as retail and public workers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager – £27,800 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,553 per annum
- Customer Service Officer – £17,903 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist – £7.35 per hour
- Public Relations Coordinator – £23,298 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.