Customer service is a critical to the overall growth and development of any company. Every organisation wants to provide excellent customer service, but it is a skill that must be mastered. The Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training – Level 3 will give you an in-depth look at what it takes to have a customer-oriented approach and ensure customers are always satisfied. Customer service is important to many industries and sectors, particularly the hospitality industry. The course will equip you with the appropriate principles and practices on delivering the best customer service. Learn how to create a positive impression, understand customer service legislation and learn how to tackle queries, issues and requests. The course is an excellent guide for you to learn how to exceed customer expectations.
The course will also focus on Opera PMS Hotel Software training that will train you on how to use the application and become a professional hotel receptionist. The application is used to perform daily tasks set by the hotel professionally and efficiently. The Opera PMS application will teach you how to create a basic reservation, and complete check-in and check-out.
The Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training – Level 3 will educate you on why customer service goes hand in hand with long-term growth. Learn the tips and techniques of how to turn one-time customers into return customers.
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities in customer service in multiple industries.
- Learn how to apply customer service skills in the hospitality industry.
- Become an expert at using Opera PMS software training.
- Learn how to tackle guests’ questions and queries, while working in the front of house operations.
- Learn the fundamental basics of customer service and apply it in your business.
- Learn how to communicate with customers using effective communication process.
- Obtain customer feedback in order to polish your customer service programme.
1: Improve Customer Service And Legislation
2: Better Customer Communication For Your Business
3: Postive Impression To Deliver Great Customer Service
4: Handling Customer Requests ,Queries & Problems
5: Having Good Relationship With Customers
6: Manage Customer Feedback And Sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Customer Relations and Opera PMS Software Training by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Service Managers, Customer Service Officers, Coordinators and Assistants
- Hotel Receptionists, Hotel employees of all levels
- Employees in multiple industries such as retail and public workers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager – £27,800 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,553 per annum
- Customer Service Officer – £17,903 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist – £7.35 per hour
- Public Relations Coordinator – £23,298 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.