M&N Centre Limited
Add to basket or enquire
This new RQF qualification replaces the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) (600/4121/3).
The qualification has been written in line with the minimum requirements set out by Skills for Care will develop and confirm the competence of those who work within adult care services in England.
To achieve a the full qualification, delegates need to achieve a minimum total of 58 credits; these will be made up from mandatory (Group A) units worth a minimum of 28 credits, optional (Group B) units worth 2-7 credits, and optional Group C units worth at least 23 credits.
The Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) will also link with the knowledge and skills required within the Lead Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard, supporting roles such as lead personal assistant and lead adult care worker.
- Unit 1: Promote Communication in Health, Social Care or CYP Settings.
- Unit 2: Engage in Personal Development in Health, Social Care or CYP Settings.
- Unit 3: Promote Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or CYP Settings.
- Unit 4: Principles for Implementing Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or CYP Settings.
- HSC 024: Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care.
- HSC 025: The Role of the Health and Social Care Worker.
- HSC 036: Promote Person Centred Approaches in Health and Social Care.
- HSC 037: Promote and Implement Health and Safety in Health and Social Care.
- HSC 038: Promote Good Practice in Handling Information in Health and Social Care Settings.
Who is this course for?
This new RQF qualification is suitable for learners working in adult care setting.
You will only needs to have been employed in a care setting relevant to the occupational standards for Health and Social Care in order for them to be able to complete the qualification successfully.
- Community development worker.
- Further education teacher.
- Senior health worker
- Deputy manager in the care sector
- And becoming registered care manager
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.