The Learning Station
Add to basket or enquire
Qualification: Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Educator)
Awarding Body: City and Guilds
Study Type: Part Time Study, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal requirements
Can be purchased on a payment plan and paid over 12 months.
Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF)
- Qualification Handbook - download
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen online & Distance learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Our Early Years Educator courses are Ofqual regulated and fully accredited by some of the top UK awarding bodies. We are proud to offer this course as a Distance Learning course on our Online Learning System which you will find has an excellent response time for communication between yourself and your tutor/assessor and is very simple to use and to navigate.
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your course. Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
Throughout your course you will assessed through a variety of methods to help you complete the course as quickly and easily as possible. Some of the assessment methods you can expect will be completing written assignments of work that has been given to you, having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace, direct observation of you carrying out work related tasks, professional discussions over the phone and supplying us with work product evidence.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England)
Why Choose The Learning Station?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full NVQ/QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri
What Happens Next?
Once you have made purchase you will be sent your online account details and step by step instructions within 48 hours. You will be able to log onto your course and start completing your enrolment immediately. Our enrolments team check enrolment submissions on a daily basis, however, please allow 5 working days. Once your enrolment is complete you will be provided with access to your course and you can begin completing your assignments.
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years. Upon achievement of this qualification it is intended that learners will be able to enter the workforce as Early Years Educators
- Minimum Age 16
- This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
- Nursery Nurse
- Early Years Educator
- Pre School Educator
- Nursery Teacher
- Pre-School Assistant
Your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified Child Care, Early Years, Health Care, Social Care/Support Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, a average of £15,000 Per Annum.
Level 3 Diploma, a average of £22,000 Per Annum.
Level 5 Diploma, a average of £33,000 - £50,000 Per Annum.