Kingston Open College
Add to basket or enquire
* NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators *
Handle administration with utmost efficiency and effectiveness with the help of this excellent NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators qualification. Obtain the necessary abilities to run business operations smoothly, lead confidently, and manage like a professional.
The NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators is regulated by Ofqual, allowing you to get high-quality education online. This course will cover organisational planning and processes, legislation, communication, IT, decision making, project management, self-development, and more in the business environment. After completing this programme, you will earn UCAS points, which will help you get admission to a university to further your education.
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators will help you acquire the talents and information needed to manage and improve your performance in a business setting.
So, without further delay, enrol now to secure excellent success.
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
Benefits of studying NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators with KOC
- Comprehensive study materials and study links available at no additional cost
- Students will be eligible for TOTUM Pro Discount Card*
- Gain an Ofqual Regulated Certificate accepted by employers worldwide
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like
- Teaching Support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course
- Progression opportunity to UK’s top Universities
- Assignments will be accessed via online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work
- Dedicated customer support for any technical help.
- Recognise organisational planning and processes.
- Grasp the legislation, structure and finance in a business environment.
- Get extensive skills in problem-solving, communicating, and working with others.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the contribution to a running business.
- Enhance your innovation, management, and performance skills.
- Learn about self-development and others.
*Payment in full and cleared money is required before additional gifts are shipped to the learner
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7 at your convenient time. This course covers the following mandatory units:
- Unit 01: Organisational planning and processes
- Unit 02: Legislation, structure and finance in a business environment
- Unit 03: Communication in a business environment
- Unit 04: Decision making and problem-solving in a business environment
- Unit 05: IT skills for business
- Unit 06: Project management skills for business
- Unit 07: Development of self and others
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by – but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of – a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
TQT for this qualification is 405 Hours.
Guided Learning Hours
Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory level.
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 240 hours.
Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign this.
The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
Qualified students can advance to equivalent levels of education, such as:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge
- Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge.
Who is this course for?
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators is suitable for:
- Students who wish to develop skills and qualities valued by the industry.
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
This qualification is intended for students who want to concede the skills required to perform effectively. There are no specific requirements for this qualification. However,
- This qualification is intended for learners aged 16 and above.
- Learners who have previously completed a Level 2 diploma may find it helpful.
This qualification will improve your prospects in the business industry and help you get further higher educational qualifications.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello. Would this be equivalent to the high school in the US?
Dear Euvsusa, Thank you for your inquiry. This is a regulated qualification in the UK. We are unable to confirm if this will be accepted in your country/US.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.