Add to basket or enquire
Embark on a captivating journey through the vast landscape of veterinary science, where every module unfolds the mysteries of animal biology and care. The UK's pet population is soaring, with over 40% of households owning pets. As these numbers surge, the demand for knowledgeable veterinary professionals is also on the rise. This Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant course offers you a golden ticket to be part of this flourishing industry. Discover the intricate world of animal tissues, systems, and metabolism, while setting the stage for a rewarding career in one of the UK's fastest-growing sectors. Dive in and let your passion lead the way!
- Understand the evolution of veterinary medicine.
- Classify animals using appropriate nomenclature.
- Gain insights into cellular and tissue structures.
- Analyse various physiological systems in animals.
- Comprehend disease occurrence and description.
- Explore animal metabolism and nutrient importance.
Why prefer this course?
There are many reasons to take our in-depth Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant - QLS Endorsed course. Here are a few:
- QLS endorsed course.
- From Monday through Friday, complete tutor support is offered.
- Full access to course materials for a full year.
- Immediate assessment findings
- A free PDF certificate (CPD) is awarded after passing the course.
- Study the subject of the course at your own pace.
- Simple to understand modules and are taught by professionals
- Ask our email and live chat teams for assistance or guidance at any time.
- Utilise your computer, tablet, or mobile device to study at your own pace while finishing the course.
So, be a part of Janets and indulge in one of the finest training in the Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant - QLS Endorsed course and get an original QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate.
This Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant course provides a comprehensive insight into the world of animal care and veterinary science. Spanning modules from the historical development of veterinary medicine to the intricate details of animal metabolism, students will acquire a solid foundation. Whether you're delving into the complexities of animal cells and tissues or diving deep into the understanding of animal physiological systems, this course ensures a holistic understanding, gearing you for a rewarding career in the veterinary sector.
- Module 01 - The Development Of Veterinary Medicine Part 01
- Module 01 - The Development Of Veterinary Medicine Part 02
- Module 02 - Naming And Classifying Animals
- Module 03: The Cell
- Module 04 – Tissues
- Module 05 - Connective Tissue
- Module 06 - Muscle Tissue And Nervous Tissue
- Module 07 - Tissue Healing And Repair
- Module 08 - The Skin
- Module 09 –Bone
- Module 10 : The Skeleton
- Module 11: Describing Disease Occurrence
- Module 12 - Cardiovascular System
- Module 13 - Respiratory System And Lymphatic System
- Module 14: The Gut And Digestion
- Module 15 Urinary System And Reproductive System
- Module 16 - Nervous System, Senses And Endocrine System Part 01
- Module 16 - Nervous System, Senses And Endocrine System Part 02
- Module 17 - Nutrients
- Module 18 – Metabolism
Certificate of Achievement:
After successfully completing the Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant - QLS Endorsed, you will be eligible to order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be delivered at your doorstep completely free of charge.
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant - QLS Endorsed course is aimed at those with a passion for animals and a keen interest in understanding their physiological and biological systems. This Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant course is perfect for individuals aspiring to join the veterinary sector. Whether you're a budding veterinary assistant or simply someone looking to augment their knowledge about animals, this Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant course is tailored to feed your curiosity.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant - QLS Endorsed course.
This Level 3 Certificate in Veterinary Assistant course will assist you in getting your desired job in the relevant field, including:
- Veterinary Assistant - £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Veterinary Nurse - £19,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Animal Care Assistant - £16,000 to £19,000 per annum
- Veterinary Receptionist - £15,000 to £19,000 per annum
- Animal Nutritionist - £23,000 to £29,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.