World Pro Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification provides learners with knowledge and understanding that can be used within a personal, voluntary or professional environment. This qualification is widely used to train drugs and alcohol workers and has been mapped to the Drugs and Alcohol National Occupational Standards (DANOS) and the NHS Knowledge and Skills Framework.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays as well as a portfolio of evidence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
- Understanding drug use: facts, effects, symptoms and attitudes
- Understanding alcohol and drug use in young people
- Understanding responses to substance misuse: legislation, harm, reduction and interventions
Enrolling with Worldpro Academy entitles you to the following features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Who is this course for?
Designed for learners who are looking for further knowledge in understanding substance misuse within the Health and Social Care industry sector, this level 3 certificate will provide them with the key skills they need to be successful. Including understanding drug use; facts, effects, symptoms and attitudes, understanding responses to substance misuse and understanding alcohol.
- Students must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Learners must be over 19 years old
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.