This NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification will provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge needed when working directly with children and young people in school environments. It includes learning about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication and professional relationships. The Certificate is suitable for learners working in senior roles that support pupils’ learning in primary, secondary or special schools.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
The units cover child and young person development, safeguarding their welfare, the importance of equality, diversity, and inclusion, and supporting positive behaviour.
They also cover:
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Schools as organisations including types of schools, policies and procedures and the
- Wider environment in which they operate
- Team working
- Preparing for and supervising learning activities and supporting learners to complete
- Work set by the teacher
- Personal development and reflective practice.
- From 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Credits: 32
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 320
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9745/3
Method of Assessment:
The learner must achieve 11 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 32 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Certificate requires 32 credits. Credits from the Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools can be carried over and counted towards the Certificate.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Learners will need to be working or on a practical placement in a school as they need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
Upon successful completion of this course will be awarded an NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
Learners must be 16 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This qualification provides the learner with the opportunity to progress to the Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools and into the workforce.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.