Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills required to become a professional practice nurse in the UK with this bundle of best-selling courses — that too in an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else!
Get proper practice nurse training along with health and safety training from this all in one fantastic bundle course from One Education for just £49 (originally priced at £1225). Enrol today and save £1176.
We’ve designed this exclusive training bundle by combining 6 relevant CPD courses with the Practice Nurse Level 3 to help you kickstart your career and be fully prepared to enter the job market and excel.
Courses included in this bundle package:
- Practice Nurse Level 3
- 6 additional CPD courses —
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP)
- Child Psychology Course
- Crisis Management Course
- Time Management
- Health and Safety Executive
This bundle will help you kickstart your career as a practice nurse, alongside that, you will also get certified training on Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP) and Administrative Support.
You will learn about effective time management techniques and best practices. With the help of the additional CPD courses, your expertise and existing knowledge of an ideal Health and Safety Executive will improve significantly while studying these courses.
This bundle also focuses on your Crisis Management Skills so that you can handle any crisis situations that you may face when working as a practice nurse. You will also get Fire Risk Assessor Training.
This Level 3 Certificate in Practice Nurse with Health & Safety Bundle Courses is the perfect all-in-one guide for aspiring practice nurses.
Enrol today and take the first step towards becoming a professional practice nurse.
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in Practice Nursing
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a practice nurse
- Learn about the structure of the UK’s national health service (NHS)
- Have a solid understanding of the nursing code of practice
- Expand your knowledge of cardiovascular, respiratory & sensory disorders
- Know how to provide emergency care and first aid
- Develop your understanding of health & safety regulations in a clinical setting
- Get specialist tips and advice on sample collection and vaccinations
- Gain fire risk assessor training
- Get a deep understanding of child psychology
- Know how to handle crisis situations
- Learn time management
Module 01: Fundamentals of Practice Nursing
- Nursing as a Profession
- History of Nursing
- Practice Nursing Roles and Responsibilities
- Practice Nurse in the United Kingdom
Module 02: National Health Services
- History of the National Health Services
- Structure of NHS
- The NHS Plan
- Delivering Care
Module 03: Work in Socially Diverse Environment
- Ethnicity in the United Kingdom
- Manners with Staff and Officials
- Manners with Patients
- Beware of Racism
Module 04: Health and Wellness
- Definition of Health
- Variables Influencing Health and Health Beliefs and Practices
- Risk Factors
- What is Illness?
Module 05: General Healthcare for Nurses
- Psychosocial Aspects of Care
- Surgical Intervention
- Extended Care
- Substance Dependence or Abuse Rehabilitation
- Disaster Considerations
- Paediatric Considerations
Module 06: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 1
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Respiratory Problems
- Neurologic/Sensory Disorders
Module 07: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 2
- Metabolic Related Problems
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Diseases of Blood and Blood-Related Organs
- Orthopaedic Treatment
Module 08: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 3
- Renal and Urinary Problems
- Women’s Reproductive
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Role on Epidemics
Module 09: Emergency First Aids and Wounds
- Emergency Care and First Aid for Nurses
- Care of Emergency Patients
- Wound Classification
- Risk Factors for Surgical Wound Complications
- Process of Wound Healing
Module 10: Medical Information Collection
- Taking Patients’ Samples
- Equipment for Sample Collection
- Specimen Collection Tips for Practice Nurses
- Vaccination Tips for Nurses
Module 11: Health and Safety in Clinical Environment
- First aid at Work
- Hazardous Substances in the Workplace
- Hepatitis and AIDS
- Clinical Risk Management
Module 12: Security Concerns for Nurses
- Violence in Healthcare
- Digital Security
- Drills to Remain Prepared
- Coping with Aggression and Violence
Module 13: Management Related Duties of Nurses
- Managing Records
- Managing Reports
- Scheduling of Nursing Duty
- Time Management
Module 14: Regulatory Organisations in the United Kingdom
- Clinical Governance
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Health and Safety Executive
- Public Health England
- British Medical Association
- Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence
Module 15: Healthcare Laws and Regulations
- Legal Aspects
- Patients’ Rights
- Employment Rights
- Fire Precautions Act
- National Patient Safety Agency
Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Certificate in Practice Nurse with Health & Safety Bundle Courses is ideal for aspiring practice nurses. People who want to learn about this topic will also benefit from this course.
Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection.
If you want to become a professional practice nurse and increase your earning potential then this course is right for you.
This Level 3 Certificate in Practice Nurse with Health & Safety Bundle Courses is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Level 3 Certificate in Practice Nurse with Health & Safety Bundle Courses provides learners with the opportunities to explore job sectors like —
- Practice Nurse (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £41,567)
- Health and Safety Executive (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £24,000 to £32,000)
- Child care worker (Average Salary in the UK: £20,510)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.