Add to basket or enquire
If you want to start using PPC Marketing, it’s important to learn from the best on how to do it right!
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
PPC campaigns provide success within three well-defined goal sets: Awareness; Conversion; and Engagement. Understanding what you and your business is looking to achieve with PPC is the first step to success. Our course looks at how PPC – which can include Search, display, video, app can help with your goals.
Our Level 3 Certificate in PPC Marketing course teaches you the fundamentals to help you transform yourself into an industry-ready paid marketing professional. Following our clear, structured learning path you can fast-track your career in this all-important area of internet marketing. Here, you will learn to master PPC to prepare you to manage paid marketing initiatives.
Infinity Learning provides high-quality courses, which are designed by professionals in the field. All courses come with accreditations and certifications from internationally recognised institutions. All courses are accessible 24/7, 365 days from enrolment so that students can learn at their own pace and convenience. Each course is headed by a tutor specifically assigned for its learners in case of any difficulties or questions. This course comprises of expertly crafted e-learning modules. The course comes with a certification, which you can use to elevate your CV so you can get better, high-paying jobs.
Why should you choose us?
- No Hidden Fee
- Free e-certificate (PDF)
- Free Career Support Service
- Free CV Writing and Interview Skills Pack available with this course.
- Get 2 days (48 hours) of free access to one of our 140 course strong course libraries, we will issue access upon your request when you have purchased a course.
- Nationally and internationally recognised Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
- There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
- All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
Following key topics are covered in this course;
Module 01: Introduction
Module 02: Pay Per Click Mistakes
Module 03: Google Adwords
Module 04: Return On Investment
Module 05: Keywords Selection
Module 06: The Right Keywords
Module 07: Pay Per Click Advertising Approach
Module 08: Setting Up Google Adwords Account
Module 09: Optimization Of Account Performance
Module 10: Advertising Scope
Module 11: Next Step
During the course of study, you will be able to learn about:
- Introduction to PPC and its positives and negatives.
- How to create relevant keywords.
- Learn how to set up a Google AdWords account to improve your views
- Understanding how Google’s Quality Score rating work.
- Understanding the quality and relevance of your keywords, landing pages, and PPC campaigns.
- How to manage PPC campaigns effectively.
Students will receive a certificate in “Certificate in PPC Marketing – Level 3” from Infinity Learning, upon the successful completion of the assignment.
Learners will take an online MCQ assessment at the end of the course. Results will be displayed immediately after you submit the completed exam, stating whether you have qualified. You will also receive the certification for the program along with your result if you have passed.
Who is this course for?
The course becomes particularly useful for those intending to work or presently in the digital marketing industry.
Learners for this course must be 16 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT. Some familiarity with digital marketing will help but not mandatory.
With sufficient skill and practise, this course opens the doors to apply for numerous jobs and opportunities within the scope of the learning matter. The insights learned in the course will stand in good stead as you master the intricacies of digital marketing.
- Internet Marketing Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Associate
- Advertising Coordinator
- Executive Digital Marketing
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Im located in Newzealand. Can I do this course
Dear Maple Thank you very much for your query. Yes you cane enroll online any where any time. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.