Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that every year, over 1.5 million people in the UK are injured at work? That's why occupational health and safety (OHS) is so important. It helps to protect workers from harm and create a safe and healthy workplace.
By completing Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course, you will be able to demonstrate your competence and professionalism in occupational health and safety.
- Understand the key principles of occupational health and safety
- Identify and assess workplace hazards
- Develop and implement risk controls
- Comply with health and safety laws and regulations
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety now and start learning today!
This course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive overview of occupational health and safety. It is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills in this area. It is also ideal for those who are working or aspiring to work in any sector that requires health and safety awareness.
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Course below:
- Module 01: Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Module 02: Possible Health and Safety Hazards
- Module 03: Importance of Reporting Hazards and Accidents
- Module 04: Ways in Which Accidents Can Be Avoided
- Module 05: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Module 06: Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Module 07: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Module 08: Importance of Complying with Health and Safety Requirements
- Module 09: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Module 10: Managing for Health and Safety
- Module 11: Approved Techniques to Prevent Strain or Injury When Carrying Out Work Activities
- Module 12: Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
- Module 13: Organisational Emergency Health and Safety Procedures
Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course is developed for people who wish to excel in their professional and personal life. Learn from industry leaders and interact with a global network of experts by enrolling in this Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course.
Note: This is not a regulated course. To get a professional qualification, you can choose any one of the following:
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH, International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- Level 6 Diploma - Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Courses from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health
- Level 3 NVQ Health and Safety
Enrolling in our Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety does not require any prior knowledge or experience. All that is required is an internet-connected gadget and a passion to learn.
- Health and Safety Officer: £25,000 - £40,000 per year
- Safety Manager: £30,000 - £50,000 per year
- Environmental Health Officer: £30,000 - £45,000 per year
- Construction Safety Advisor: £28,000 - £45,000 per year
- Industrial Hygienist: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
- Risk Manager: £35,000 - £60,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited PDF certificate completely free of cost as a proof of your accomplishment.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.