Add to basket or enquire
This qualification is aimed at people who want to work in management roles in the leisure industry.
You will cover:
- Understanding the active leisure sector
- Health, safety and welfare
- Leading a team
- Promoting customer care
- Understanding employment rights and responsibilities
- Financial procedures
- Delivering objectives through the work of an active leisure team
- Supervising facility maintenance
- Marketing services and products to customers
- Operating swimming pool plant
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to work in a management role within the leisure industry.
There are no specific prerequisites for this qualification, however, a current working role within the leisure industry would be beneficial.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.