Add to basket or enquire
This qualification is aimed at people who want to work in management roles in the leisure industry.
Level 3 Certificate in Leisure Management (QCF)
You will cover:
- Understanding the active leisure sector
- Health, safety and welfare
- Leading a team
- Promoting customer care
- Understanding employment rights and responsibilities
- Financial procedures
- Delivering objectives through the work of an active leisure team
- Supervising facility maintenance
- Marketing services and products to customers
- Operating swimming pool plant
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to work in a management role within the leisure industry.
There are no specific prerequisites for this qualification, however, a current working role within the leisure industry would be beneficial.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are there payment options for this course please?
Hi Amanda. Yes there are. Would you like to arrange a phone call to discuss this? Many Thanks DanielThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there an online assessor and tutor to give us help and guidance
Hi Ben. Thanks for your question. Yes, you will have a designated tutor who will give you continual guidance and support throughout the qualification :) Many ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.