Add to basket or enquire
Train yourself with this on-demand Ofqual regulated 60 credit ATHE Level 3 Diploma in English and Communications for Business course and obtain the core and advanced knowledge of business and social enterprise. Through this accredited course, you can boost up your skills and kickstart your glorious career!
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in English and Communications for Business course is accredited by ATHE, the fastest growing Awarding Organisation across the UK. The ATHE is a long-standing, Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organization, ensuring that your certification is professional and recognised. This course has an equivalent weight of A level degree and offers you the opportunity to directly admit into the 1st-year undergraduate program!
In the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in English and Communications for Businessqualification, you will get 5 mandatory units to get the most outstanding skills of English business communication, digital business, oral and written skills and many more.
Enrol now and spike up your career ladder!!!!
- Learn about the importance of business English communication capabilities
- Understand the mobile and digital business communication
- Familiarise verbal and non-verbal communication
- Get tips and tricks to practice your learnings
- Be able fluently to use English for business communication
- Gain excellent oral and written skills
- Develop reading and listening proficiency
Please note that this Level 3 Business Communication Diploma - Ofqual Regulated package includes the official assessment, feedback, and a globally recognised exclusive certificate by ATHE. The learner will have the freedom to collect the study materials from anywhere suitable in advance of sitting for the assessment, which is why they are not included in the package.
**ATHE Level 3 Diploma in English and Communications for Business**
- Unit 1: Business Communications
- Unit 2: Mobile and Digital Business Communications
- Unit 3: Verbal and Non-Verbal Business Communications
- Unit 4: Business English: Reading and Writing
- Unit 5: Business English: Speaking and Listening
Estimated Learning Hours
- Guided Learning Hours
These hours include time spent by a lecturer, trainer, or other appropriate education and training provider leading or assessing a student in real time.
Since you only have to finish the mandatory units, the GLH for this qualification is 360.
- Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time consists of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or assessment, which does not take place under the supervision of a lecturer. The credit value for a qualification is determined by TQT and one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
The Total Qualification Time is 600.
The Total Credit value is 60.
Method of Assessment
Evaluation may take place for this ATHE Level 3 Diploma in English and Communications for Business course in form of:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper or article for publication
- The compilation of a case study
- An oral presentation
- A set project completed for an employer (also known as an ‘employer-engagement’ activity)
- The production of a portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit including examples of written English in various formats.
The qualification is designed for professionals aged 16 or above.
For professionals who have recently gone through education or training, the entry requirements include the following:
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related levels 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or above
- Professionals must have good English skills to access resources and complete the unit assignments
- For those whose English is not their first language, IELTS 5.5 or an approved equivalent is recommended
You will have the abilities to develop a successful career in any of the following professions after completing the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in English and Communications for Business course:
- Business Administrator
- Business Developer
- Market Research Analyst
- Advertising Executive
- Advertising Planner
- Brand Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
After this level, is there any (specific field) progression route e.g to Level 4 or 1st year university?Answer:
Dear S Fernandez, Thank you for your question. Learners may progress to employment or have increased opportunities for progression in their current role, a higher level ATHE qualification at Level 4 or above in a related subject, the first year of a degree programme and higher-level apprenticeships. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.