Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Award in Mediation Practice will expand learners’ prior knowledge about mediation theory and practice and help them to develop more specialist skills.
As the course is online based, students have 12 months access to our online learning platform to study completely at their own pace. Learners will work through written assignments using our provided learning materials that can be accessed through our online learning platform. Furthermore, some aspects of this course will be assessed through an observation carried out by a qualified observer. The number of guided learning hours for this course is 40. Learners on the course will cover a unit of work regarding understanding mediation principles and practice.
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification. We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
This course is the ideal award for learners who have no prior qualification but want to improve their knowledge and understanding about mediation practice. Furthermore, students will acquire the positive behaviours, skills and confidence to prevent, resolve and transform conflict.
- Must be qualified at Level 2 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Learners must be over 16 years old
This course is the ideal award for learners who want to improve their knowledge and understanding about mediation practice. During the course students will acquire the necessary behaviours, skills and confidence to prevent, resolve and transform conflict.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.