Add to basket or enquire
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)(Formerly PTLLS)
Our Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)(Formerly PTLLS) course is a great way to get into teaching. Teachers play a crucial role in society and can have a huge impact on the lives of their students, making it a worthwhile career. Not only is it a highly satisfying job, but it is also a profession which is in huge demand at the moment. If you want to make a difference in the world, this is the course for you. It is suitable for those already working in education hoping to gain formal recognition of their skills, and for those with no teaching experience.
This training course will start off by enlightening you on the role, responsibilities, and duties of a teacher. You will understand the importance of your presence in the life of students and on how to make a positive change in them using your teaching authority. Inclusive teaching and learning is a very important concept in an educational setting. Therefore, this course has also made it possible for you to learn about it, along with an insight into assessing students and their work.
After the training session, you will be required to perform microteaching, so that the tutors can assess your teaching skills and work on the areas you need improvement.
** Enroll in this course and gain FREE entry to CPD accredited Educational Psychology Certification Course and earn more CPD hours to your portfolio (36 hours) **
When you enroll for this programme, you will receive a second CPD accredited course for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred course from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount courses you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
[Module 01] Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in Education and Training
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
[Module 02] Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
[Module 03] Understanding Assessment
- Understand types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Understand how to involve learners and others in the assessment process
- Understand the role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process
- Understand requirements for keeping records of assessment in education and training
** FREE Educational Psychology Course + FREE e-certificate **
** FREE Diploma in Managing Quality in Higher Education + FREE e-certificate **
If you have any questions or concerns about this programme do let us know here, and a course advisor will answer your query as soon as possible.
- Award in Education and Training Rules of Combination
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships
- Summary – Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches
- Session Plan – Understanding and Using Inclusive Learning and Teaching Approaches
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in education and training.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about the teacher’s role.
- In this course, you’ll become masters of learning and teaching approaches.
- This course will gain your session planning skills.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in teacher expectations & attributions.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to deliver inclusive sessions which engage and motivate learners.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities, and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn about assessments in education and training.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
Pearson BTEC is a multinational leading company that has set the bar in providing high quality educational services. It firmly believes that learning is the key to improving one’s opportunities in life and is continually improving its services to enhance the learning experience. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners’ content, curricula, assessment, and training. A certificate from this body will bring you out as a highly marketable candidate within the desired industry.
When you enroll in a new program it helps to know that support is at hand and that your tutors are around to help you succeed.
As part of the course, you will receive dedicated tutor support. These academic tutors will also assist you with unlimited online email support to help answer and clarify your questions.
How will I be assessed?
- Three written assignments
- One microteaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
- All assignments should be submitted via the online portal with full tutor support
Special Note: Apart from the initial fee, a total additional fee of £159 should be paid.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Award in Education and Training from Pearson BTEC.
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
The Level 3 Award in Education & Training requires no prerequisites and the qualification is open to everyone.
You will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- You will only need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
You can work and teach in lifelong learning sector as a Teacher or trainer and also help you to be assessors of different qualifications in education sector.
This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does £168 include the awarding body, registration fee and all assignments fee?
Dear Devon, Thank you for your query. Yes, £168 includes both the awarding body registration fee and all the official assessments and certification fee. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
So once I complete this course I'll be recognised as a teacher and can teach in secondary schools
Dear Lisa, Thank you for your query. Please note that upon successful completion of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training - BTEC AET (Formerly PTLLS) you only will be able to teach in the post 16 education sector. This could be as a trainer in the private training industry or as a teacher/lecturer in further education. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the pass rate for this programme?
Dear Kevin, Thank you for your query. Since we maintain thorough, consistent and professional tutor support we have a pass rate of 95% for the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) - BTEC course. Also, note that standard, clear and professional course materials that we provide to learners enable us to maintain this significant pass rate of 95%. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.