Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) was PTLLS- Now £35.00 (RQF) OFQUAL Accredited Course
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
The BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an essential introduction and licence for anyone wants to work and teach in 16 education sectors. It is an ideal qualification for those who have no previous teaching experience or qualifications, as well as those who are already working in the education sector who would like to gain an officially recognised qualification.
By doing this online course, you can save your time and enrol at any time that suits your convenience. Throughout this online course, you will be provided Efficient mentor support from our experienced team of tutors/assessors, access to online study platform by using your username and password, Reading and study materials including recommended book (Gravells, A. 2013, The Award in Education and Training, Revised Edition, Sage Publication), Tutorial video, and full guidance for making assessments (portfolios). Also, you will have special online forum for communication with your mentor and other learners who are doing same.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 180 days (6 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
To gain the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, students need to gain a minimum of 12 credits, including three credits from the mandatory unit (Unit 1). You will study following 3 units in this course to gain qualification of Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF).
Unit 01 Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits).
Unit 02 Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training (6 credits).
Unit 05 Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits).
Method of Assessment:
No formal examination is required for this course. Registered learners are issued with a selection of written 3 assignments (portfolio) covering the 3 core units studied and one micro teach session (Minimum 15 minutes micro teaching presentation). You can complete Micro teaching by sending us recorded videos of your presentation as a part of practical exam of one module.
These 3 assignments (portfolio) are to be completed and submitted online within 6Months of course commencement in order to gain the qualification. However, if you want to complete your course earlier, it can be done by completing your assessments and Micro teaching early. Additionally £199 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering).
Successful candidates will receive a Level 3 Award in Education and Training certificate from Pearson BTEC, who is currently recognised by OFQUAL and the Department for Education and Skills.
How is the assignment submitted?
Assignments are submitted electronically (online) via your learning management system (student portal)
- Additionally £199 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering).
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is an essential introduction and licence for anyone who are looking to work and teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (This is an essential qualification for the people who are looking to be a Teacher, Trainer, Consultant, or Instructor).
- Minimum standards in language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be aged 19 or over to undertake the qualification.
Documents required from you:
You will be required to produce a copy of Identification document such as Passport or driving licence.
- You can work and teach in lifelong learning sector as a Teacher or trainer and also help you to be assessors of different qualifications in education sector.
- This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
i hve done masters in engineering. can i teach in uni after this course? is this valid in other countries in the world?
Yes, The BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an essential introduction and licence for anyone wants to work and teach in 16 education sectors. It is an ideal qualification for those who have no previous teaching experience or qualifications who would like to gain an officially recognised qualification. Yes, this qualification is valid in other countries in the world.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this qualificatin valid in Europe?
Yes, Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) was PTLLS- (RQF) OFQUAL Accredited Course is valid and officially recognised qualification in Europe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.