Add to basket or enquire
If you want to work within the teaching or training professions or are considering a move to this arena but require the formal initial training necessary to teach in the Further Education and Skills Sector. Then this Level 3 Award in Education and Training is ideal.
This introductory qualification prepares you to teach within a wide range of contexts and provides you with the essential skills on which to build a successful teaching or training career. The course is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials.
- Recommended text book (PDF): The Award in Education and Training by A. Gravells.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training course is delivered through online and you can access to the course 24/7 at your convenient time. The course covers following units
- Unit 01: Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives
- Unit 02: Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Unit 03: Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Unit 04: Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
The award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Identify students’ needs, backgrounds and aspirations
- Define basic principles of teaching and learning in relation to teaching/training
- Demonstrate in their planning, delivery and evaluation a regard for equal opportunities and health and safety legislation
- Develop their skills in devising programmes and schemes of work
- Adopt a systematic approach to planning learning sessions by reference to a variety of methods, and to develop innovation in their teaching/training
- Design, make and use a range of teaching and learning materials, using their own creative and information technology skills
- Develop their key skills
- Apply communication skills in teaching and training
- Design and apply appropriate means of assessing their own learners
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Please note: You are required to pay an additional fee of £175 for the assessment and formal certification at the time of submitting the assignments.
Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training is suitable for those looking for an introduction into teaching or are already in education and looking to gain formal recognition of their skills. So, whether or not you possess little or no teaching experience and may just have a desire to impart knowledge to others, this course suits you since no prior qualifications or experience are necessary.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in a teaching role
- are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- have the potential to study at this level which has the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- may have already achieved some learning and development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as QCF equivalents)
Required Documents: You will be asked to submit a copy of identification documents such as a passport or driving licence.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training is suitable for anybody wishing to take the first steps towards a career in teaching or tutoring in the adult sector. This might be in the community or corporate training roles.
This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the awarding body and is certificate nationally recognized?
Dear Hanna, Thanks for reaching out. The Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTLLS) is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How to provide the micro tech session?
Hi Olivia, Thanks for reaching out. After recording the video for the micro-teach session, you can send it to us by e-mail. It will then observed and feedback given by the tutors. The MT will be a fifteen-minute recording Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this an upfront payment course or monthly?
Dear Logan, Thanks for your query. The course fee is upfront. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.