Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring
Are you seeking to gain confidence, skills and knowledge to coach and mentor people as part of your job role in a working environment? The Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring is a professional qualification designed for first-management role seekers which include first-line managers and team leaders. Gain the confidence and tools you need to become an effective coach in a regular working role.
The Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring course will introduce individuals to the roles and responsibilities of coaches and mentors. You must acquire the qualities and abilities to be effective in this role. It is a process that will require you to develop yourself and become confident in your ability to improve performance in the workplace. The course aims to develop mentoring skills to achieve the objectives of individuals and teams. The Level 3 Award is equivalent to GCE A/L’s in academic terms.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the impact on the individual and team needs of the coaching process
- Understand the impact on the individual and team needs of the mentoring process
- Understand the individual and team knowledge, skills or behaviours
- This unit is about understanding what the individual and team need from coaching and mentoring and the construction of a suitable process to meet those needs
The Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach/mentor in the workplace.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification.
- Learn how to carry out supervised coaching sessions.
- Improve your own coaching abilities by analysing, assessing and planning.
- Put your newly acquired skills into practice.
- Qualification type: Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Qualification title: Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring
- Level: Level 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 20
- Credits: 6
- Availability: UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring qualification consists of one mandatory unit.
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £249 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring by Chartered Management Institute.
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program you will need to make the payment of £99 (Inc. VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrollment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Upon successful completion of this Practical Award in Coaching and Mentoring online course, you will be able to demonstrate desirable skills, which will help you gain employment:
- Teaching Assistant
- Trainer, Employee / Human Resources (HR) – £22,878 per annum
- Training & Development Manager – £36,885 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.