Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
NCFE Cache Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
We have all heard about dementia for sure, but do we know everything related to it? Its symptoms, its causes, diagnosis and treatments? The answer to that will definitely be a ‘No’, which is why our highly qualified professional tutors have crafted this Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia, either to help you to get into a related career or to just educate you about it. The course materials are very intense, yet very easy to understand and will surely leave you satisfied with the whole learning experience.
Starting off with an in-depth introduction to dementia, you will move into learn about its symptoms, its affects and diagnosis. Few of the experiences of people who live with this condition will also be brought into light to give you a first-hand knowledge regarding the condition.
The other topics which will be covered through this program are the process and administration of medication for patients living with dementia, the diversity of people with dementia, how to communicate and interact with people with dementia and how to practice inclusion within a care setting. Hence, this course will mainly benefit individuals working in a care setting.
Grab this Special Offer!!
You can provide the special voucher code attached below, at the time of purchasing the course to get a great discount which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
- Qualification type: Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: NCFE Cache Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 86
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 110
- Qualification number (QN): 600/3085/9
Course Curriculum : NCFE Cache Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- The process and experience of dementia [J/601/3538]
- Administration of medication to individuals with dementia [K/601/9199]
- Interactions with people who have Dementia [L/601/3539]
- Diversity of Individuals with Dementia [Y/601/3544]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment:
To be awarded the NCFE Cache Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Successful learners will be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Alzheimer’s Therapist
- Physician - £51,163 per annum
- Registered Nurse - £24,528 per annum
- Personal Support Worker - £17,672 per annum
- Social Worker - £28,983 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.