The Animal Care
Add to basket or enquire
[Updated 2023- Best Deal of the Week!]
- Course 01: Animal Care, Animal Behaviour, Animal Nutrition Level 3
- Course 02: Dog Grooming
- Course 03: Pet First Aid and CPR Level 3
Create Lifelong Bonds: Learn A to Z about Animal Care, Animal Behaviour, Animal Nutrition Training!
Our Best-selling course, prepared concisely with enriched video materials under the supervision of industry experts. It offers you the best courses so that you do not waste your valuable time getting proper skills and accreditation.
Key Learning Points of the Animal Care Course:
- Learn how to care for a range of household pets
- Discover expert caring and grooming techniques
- Gain an understanding of the dietary requirements of different animals
- Learn about the essentials of animal psychology and why need to understand it
- Understand the dietary requirements of various household pets
- Take steps to become a veterinary assistant, pet sitter, dog trainer, or zookeeper
- Train your puppy to heal, learn how to walk your puppy and teach your kitten to use the litter tray
- Understand how to care for ornamental fish and keep their tank in excellent condition
- Know how to look after reptiles and understand the kind of environment in which they thrive
This all-inclusive training course is compiled for devoted learners who want to excel in their skills and receive focused and specialised knowledge in the field of animal care and behaviour.
Learn the in's and out's of animal care, and ensure that the animals living under your care live healthy and happy lives. Know about animal psychology, Animal Care and Healing, and animal behaviour; understand their action-reaction, the reason behind their particular behaviour changes and make this world a better place for them.
If you’ve always dreamed of working with animals, either as a vet or veterinary nurse, the Diploma in Animal Care and Welfare course provides you with the in-depth knowledge you need to begin your learning journey.
Animal Care and Healing comprehensive course will let you know how to look after animals, their healing, and communication techniques. You can get to know pet first aid for various problems, and it’ll also teach you how to provide CPR in an emergency situation. From basic to any unwanted, complex situation – we got you covered!
Course Curriculum of Animal Care Course
- Module 01: Introduction to the Care and Animal Welfare of All Species
- Module 02: Basic Animal Health
- Module 03: Hygiene
- Module 04: First Aid for Animals
- Module 05: Nutrition
- Module 06: Getting to Know the Dogs & Puppies
- Module 07: Getting to Know the Kittens and Cats
- Module 08: Learning about Horses
- Module 09: Learning about Birds
- Module 10: Specific Information on Rabbits & Guinea-Pigs
- Module 11: Specific Information on Ornamental Fish
- Module 12: Specific Information on Reptiles
Additional Free Resources with this Diploma in Animal Care and Welfare
- Animal Care
- Animal Care 10 Exciting Careers
- Pet Care and Safety Tips
- Rights and obligations of pet owners
- 9 Strange but True Animal Laws all pet owners should be aware of
- 7 Advice for at-home Dog Grooming by Expert
Animal Care Training At A Glance
- CPD Approved Animal Care course
- Free Hardcopy & PDF Certificates
- 100% Online
- Learn At Your Own Pace
- Expert Instructors/Trainers
- Video Lessons
Who is this course for?
Diploma in Animal Care and Welfare
The Animal Care, Animal Behaviour, Animal Nutrition Training course is certified by CPD, making it ideal for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills, especially:
This course is suitable for:
- Dog Sitter
- Dog Walker
- Guide Dog Trainer
- Dog Groomer
- Animal Therapist
- Canine Care
- Animal lovers
- Pet owners
Level 3 Animal Care, Animal Behaviour, Animal Nutrition Training Requirements:
- No prior knowledge needed
- Compatible with any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Consistent learning experience
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- No limitations on access
- Use Wi-Fi or mobile data
This course will also assist you for prepare your City & Guilds Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Animal Management.
Take your career to the next level after completing the course. Explore jobs such as:
- Veterinary Assistant: £18,000 - £25,000 per year
- Pet Groomer: £16,000 - £22,000 per year
- Animal Shelter Worker: £16,000 - £22,000 per year
- Zookeeper: £18,000 to £22,000 per year.
- Animal Care Technician: £24,000 - £32,000 per year
- Dog Grooming Lecturer: £24,000 - £32,000 per year
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many times can you take the mock exam?Answer:
Good morning. You can take the mock exam three times at free of charge. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the exam online? How much time is allowed for each exam?Answer:
Good afternoon. The exam will be held online, and the exam time duration is 20 minutes. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the course time limited from purchase?Answer:
Good morning. Once you purchase any course from us, you will have lifetime access to the course. So you can do the course at your convenient time and can complete it at your own pace. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
Postal Charge (UK) = £9.99
Postal Charge (International) = £19.99
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Digital certificate - £2.99
Transcript (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £7.99