Advertising and Marketing Course is one of our best selling and most popular course.
The Advertising and Marketing Course is organised into 6 modules and includes everything you need to become successful in this profession.
The award winning Advertising and Marketing Course is one of our best selling course, which will be of great interest to professionals working in the areas of advertising, marketing, sales and promotion, and who like to learn more about the advertising process.
The Advertising and Marketing Course begins by introducing you to the pitch process, how to identify objectives for an ad campaign, and the methods that can be used for deploying an advertising message. You will learn about the Four Ps: product, place, price, and promotion, and how to blend these together to create the desired impact. Mostly particularly, you will learn what it was like for SS+K to go through these steps with MSNBC. You will learn methods for marketing a product or service, as well as the benefits of radio and print ads. You will also learn how to measure readership, about the diffusion of innovation, and the benefits of customer relationship management.
Benefits of studying the Advertising and Marketing Course with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – What is Marketing
- Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five – The Marketing Mix
- Module Six – Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven – Customer Communications
- Module Eight – Marketing Goals
- Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities
Mastering Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Internet Marketing and Reputation Management
- How to Optimize Your Site for Every Stage of the Buy Cycle
- Build Impression on Your Site
- Types of Link Building
- Importance of Landing Pages
- Difference Between Internet Marketing and Online Customer Service
- Concept Of Affiliate Programs
- About Of Google Analytics
- Online Press Releases
- How to Get Traffic from Twitter
- Importance of Testing E-Mail Messages
- What is Viral Marketing
- What is EMail Marketing
- Difference Between Images and Video
- How to Internet Marketing on Facebook
- What is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)?
- Understanding Search Results
- How to Attract Customer on Your Product?
- Time Makes Money
- How to Test a Landing Page
- Best Web Writing
- Ways to Use of Humor in You Internet Marketing
- Coupon Codes
- When to Pull the Plug
Internet Advertising Techniques
- INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?
- WHY AFFILIATE MARKETING IS AWESOME
- FINDING A PROFITABLE NICHE
- CHOOSING AN AFFILIATE PRODUCT
- THE ADVANTAGES OF CLICK BANK
- ANALYZING THE CLICK BANK MARKETPLACE
- CREATING YOUR HOP LINK
- CREATING A FREE BLOG
- PERFORMING EFFECTIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH
- CREATING AN OPTIMIZED POST
- POSTING TO YOUR BLOG
- PROMOTING YOUR BLOG: AN OVERVIEW
- PROMOTION: ARTICLE MARKETING
- PROMOTION: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
- PROMOTION: BLOG COMMENTING
- ADDITIONAL PROMOTION TIPS
- CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Using Email Marketing Software
- Building Email Lists by Quantity
- Building Email Lists by Quality
- Crafting an Email
- Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Introduction to Facebook
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
- TWITTER FOR BUSINESS
- TOP TWITTER TIPS
- TWITTER IS
- BUSINESS TERMS
- WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING
- TWITTER MARKETING BASICS
- TWITTER METRICS
- YOUR BIO
- WHEN TO TWEET
- BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY
- GENERATING LEADS
- REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING
- TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Advertising and Marketing Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is designed by industry experts so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Advertising and Marketing Course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. Not to mention, you will get the same experience of learning regardless the device you are using. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at anytime without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.