Add to basket or enquire
Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Customer Service with Official Certification
This course is endorsed under ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
Does customer service interest you as a career? Is it is a field that you want to qualify in? The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service - Level 3 will demonstrate to learners how to provide exceptional customer service that enables them to enjoy repeat customers in their business. It is an effective course that will give learners insight into providing outstanding communication skills and customer support in their daily tasks.
The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service - Level 3 is a comprehensive course that focuses on the skills and techniques of high standard customer service. Create a good impression, tackle difficult inquiries and deal with challenging customers.
The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service - Level 3 course will teach learners everything they need to know about customer service and what it takes to be efficient in this key job role. It is a high earning potential job and enables learners to acquire educational knowledge and take their career to the next level. Become professional at customer service!
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
What is covered in this course?
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role in customer service and how to create a first, good impression.
- Understand customer service and legislation.
- Learn how to deal appropriately with customer queries and questions.
- Learn how to build on customer relationships and maintain them.
- Understand the fundamentals of customer service and gain a thorough understanding of how to apply customer service concepts within an organisation.
- Qualifying in customer service means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions and with room for career progression.
Course Curriculum : Advanced Diploma in Customer Service – Level 3
Module 1: Customer Service and Legislation
- Policies and procedures
- Feedback systems
- Complaints procedure
- Service standards
- Specific duty Service standard
- Ethics and morals
- People in authority
- How legislation relates to customer service
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Putting health and safety into practice
- Data protection
- The data protection act
- Why is it important to protect data?
- Consumer protection
- Satisfactory quality
- As described by the seller
- Fit for purpose
- Equal opportunities legislation
- The Equality Act 2010
- Unit summary
Module 2: Customers and Communication in Business
- Identifying customers and their characteristics
- Who are your customers?
- Teamwork and customer service
- Information which may need to be shared
- How satisfaction is affected by customer service
- Positive Perception
- Understanding your products and services
- Find out information about products and services
- Gathering information
- Communicating information to customers
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Body language
- Tailoring your approach to suit customers
- How to check your own understanding
- Negative and positive language
- Being respectful and helpful
- Finding the clues
- Listening for reactions
- Unit summary
Module 3: Creating a Positive Impression among the Customers
- First impressions
- The working environment
- Meeting and greeting
- Building a strong rapport
- Building rapport face-to-face
- Building rapport over the phone
- Using courtesy to build customer rapport
- Realistic courtesy
- Responding appropriately
- What organisations expect from you
- Establishing trust
- Ask the right questions
- Formally agree
- Getting the timing right
- Deliver on your promises
- Unit summary
Module 4: Dealing With Requests, Queries and Issues
- Recognising and dealing with queries in a professional manner
- Personal approach
- Professional behaviour
- How to work with colleagues to answer requests
- Who can help?
- Keeping clients informed
- What could lead to a problem?
- Why do issues occur?
- Using procedures and systems to deal with issues
- Dealing with difficulties in a calm manner
- When to pass problems to a colleague
- Managing difficult situations
- Take ownership
- Behaving assertively
- The advantages of assertive behaviour
- Unit summary
Module 5: Customer Relationship
- The importance of consistency
- Boosting a client’s confidence in you
- Losing customers
- Customer retention
- How your behaviour influences a customer
- Your behaviour
- Being assertive
- Delivering to meet the standards of your company
- Annual reports
- Mission statements
- Continually meeting expectations
- Extending the services that you offer
- Offering alternatives
- Balancing the needs of customers and your organisation
- Developing long-term customer relations
- Asking open questions
- Adding a personal touch
- Unit summary
Module 6: Feedback and Sales
- Identifying ways to improve
- Sources of feedback
- Types of feedback
- Informal feedback
- Formal feedback
- Feedback from customers
- Feedback from colleagues
- Feedback from your organisation or line manager
- Feedback from yourself
- Dealing with feedback
- Rejecting feedback
- Accepting feedback
- Reflecting on feedback
- Sharing information with others
- Understand how to work with information that needs attention
- Providing information to customers
- Slow buyers
- Fast buyers
- Customers who have reservations
- Dealing with seemingly uninterested customers
- Overcoming a customer’s reservations
- Listen to a reservation
- Check you have fully understood
- Unit summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Level 3 you will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-03766
Accredited Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
What's special about us
- No Hidden Fees
- Efficient and effective customer service for all your queries
- Endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme
- Get a 30% discount when you pay the full amount at once. This includes the course fee, assessment fee and certificate fee.
Who is this course for?
- Customer Care Personnel
- Customer Service Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Customer Service and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Sales Associate
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Customer Service Agent
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.