Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
Over 4 million people in the UK live in social housing. It’s important that anyone working in this sector is equipped with the key skills to make a real difference to the lives of tenants and the communities they live in.
This fully online course in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing will help you deliver great customer service when dealing with tenants and appreciate why it is important to correctly record and report any problems.
You'll learn how to manage challenging behaviour and difficult situations that could arise at work, and understand your role in safeguarding vulnerable community members.
It’s important that anyone working in the sector has a sound understanding of the range of services provided by social housing, the issues that tenants might face, and how to correctly record and report any problems.
• Introduction to the social housing sector
• Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
• Understand mental and physically ill health
• Understand reasons for problematic behaviour
• Understand issues affecting isolated tenants
Who is this course for?
This 6-week course in Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing can assist in your understanding of how to deal with difficult behaviours and situations that could arise at work. This qualification would be ideal for those looking to pursue a career in;
- Housing Officer (£21,000 to £35,000)
- Hotel Manager (£20,000 to £60,000)
- Care Home Advocate (£18,000 to £30,000)
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course is for anyone who wants to start a career supporting Tenants in Social Housing. This will greatly benefit those working with tenants in social housing. Perfect for anyone working or wanting to work in social housing