The Level 2 Food Safety Manufacturing Online Training Course is designed to develop best food safety and hygiene practices in a manufacturing setting where food is prepared, processed and packed. Typical environments include food and drink manufacturers.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Level 2 Food Safety in manufacturing course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and approved by theRoyal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
Who is this course for?
- Food handlers of any area in a manufacturing setting.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them work in a food manufacturing environment.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.