Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 2 Food Safety Manufacturing Online Training Course is designed to develop best food safety and hygiene practices in a manufacturing setting where food is prepared, processed and packed. Typical environments include food and drink manufacturers.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Level 2 Food Safety in manufacturing course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and approved by theRoyal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
Who is this course for?
- Food handlers of any area in a manufacturing setting.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding to enable them work in a food manufacturing environment.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.