Add to basket or enquire
Level 2 Food Hygiene | Free PDF Certificate | Instant Access | 100% Online Course
Are you involved in handling food in a professional environment? Do you know that you are required by the law to understand the food hygiene best practices to prevent food contamination and bacteria from spreading in the workplace? We prepared this Level 2 Food Hygiene course to teach you the essential rules and legal responsibilities that every professional working in the catering or hospitality sector should know.
This Level 2 Food Hygiene course is developed by relevant industry experts. You will get the essential knowledge about maintaining healthy hygiene practices in your workplace through this Level 2 Food Hygiene course. It includes but is not limited to storing food correctly, keeping ingredients at the right temperature, and looking after your hygiene.
This Level 2 Food Hygiene course is divided into 12 easy-to-understand modules. Each module deals with one broad topic. At first, you will learn the details of food hygiene and how food is contaminated in different ways. Later, you will learn how to ensure food hygiene and safety in various settings. Upon completing this Level 2 Food Hygiene course, you will become confident in safely handling foods for your customers.
Learning Outcomes of This Level 2 Food Hygiene Course
After completing this Level 2 Food Hygiene course, you will be able to -
- Define food hygiene and food poisoning
- Describe the cost of poor food hygiene
- Apply the food preservation methods to maintain food hygiene
- - Explain the hygiene control systems in factories to ensure food hygiene and safety
- Understand the role of personal hygiene in ensuring food hygiene
- Describe the ways of pest control in food hygiene
- Identify the role of factory design and layout in maintaining food hygiene
- Describe the process of cleaning and disinfection in food hygiene practice
- State the part of the packaging, labelling, and transportation in food hygiene
- Explain the use of HACCP in food hygiene
- Understand the food storage procedure to ensure food hygiene
-Developed by qualified professionals
-Downloadable Modules as PDF Documents
- 1: Module 01 Food Poisoning and Its Causes 05:00
- 2: Module 02 Bacteria 09:00
- 3: Module 03 Food Preservation 12:00
- 4: Module 04 Hygiene Control in Factories 06:00
- 5: Module 05 Personal Hygiene 07:00
- 6: Module 06 Pest Control 07:00
- 7: Module 07 Factory Design and Layout 04:00
- 8: Module 08 Cleaning and Disinfection 06:00
- 9: Module 09 Packaging, Transportation and Labelling 08:00
- 10: Module 10 Food Safety Management Process 07:00
- 11: Module 11 High Risk Foods & Storage of Food 07:00
- 12: Module 12 Supervision of Staff 02:00
- 13: Module 01 Introduction to HACCP 17:00
- 14: Module 02 The HACCP System Explained 24:00
- 15: Module 03 HACCP in Practice 53:00
- 16: Workplace Stress Management 4:23:00
Level 2 Food Hygiene
This Level 2 Food Hygiene course is self-paced. Therefore, you can study this Food Hygiene Level 2 course at your convenient time from wherever you want using any smart device. Moreover, if you face any problem accessing this premium Level 2 Food Hygiene course, you can contact our dedicated 24/7 customer support team, who will solve issues promptly.
Moreover, you will get unlimited access to this Level 2 Food Hygiene course. Thus, you can revise and sharpen your knowledge and skills anytime. So, without further delay, enrol in this Level 2 Food Hygiene course today, and gain a competitive advantage over your peers. Happy learning.
Bundle Course 01: Level 2 Food Hygiene
Curriculum of the Level 2 Food Hygiene Course
- Module 1: Food Poisoning and Its Causes
- Module 2: Bacteria
- Module 3: Food Preservation
- Module 4: Hygiene Control in Factories
- Module 5: Personal Hygiene
- Module 6: Pest Control
- Module 7: Factory Design and Layout
- Module 8: Cleaning and Disinfection
- Module 9: Packaging, Transportation and Labelling
- Module 10: Food Safety Management Process
- Module 11: High Risk Foods & Storage of Food
- Module 12: Supervision of Staff
Bundle Course 02: HACCP
Bundle Course 03: Workplace Stress Management
As soon as you complete this Food Hygiene Level 2 course successfully, you can claim your free pdf certificate. Next, you will find instructions on how to download the certificate.
Buying for Your Team?
You can buy this Level 2 Food Hygiene course for your colleague or members of your team by simply adding the Level 2 Food Hygiene course to the basket. You can add the student's details and a message at checkout.
Who is this course for?
Level 2 Food Hygiene
This Level 2 Food Hygiene course is ideal for anyone responsible for maintaining food hygiene in a restaurant, catering, and any food processing and manufacturing settings. Moreover, you need to take this Level 2 Food Hygiene course if you are a -
- Catering Manager
- Food Safety Manager
- Food Safety Officer
- Food Hygiene and Safety Officer
- Head Chef
- Restaurant Manager
- Catering Manager
- Restaurant and Café owner
- Kitchen Manager
Level 2 Food Hygiene
There is no prerequisite to enrolling in this Level 2 Food Hygiene course. However, you must be a continuous learner with a strong motivation in order to grasp the best out of this Level 2 Food Hygiene course.
This Level 2 Food Hygiene course will enhance your CV and employability skills in the relevant field. You must take this Level 2 Food Hygiene course if you are already employed or aspire to explore food processing, manufacturing, restaurant, catering, or other relevant industries as a professional. So, without wasting any moment, take this course to stay ahead of the competition in the workplace.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.